• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

Yea I know I had something to do with it =/. I mean its kinda outta my hands. It sucks that I had to achieve my best moment in melee through Sliq's worst moment in it.

But yea... Sheik <3

I didn't really talk to sliq much actually either. So I really dunno what to think of him *shrugs*

Dart

Smash Lord
hes a douche. and hes a huge choker as you know. plus he makes fun of people he doesn't know. even if they butt rapped him in friendlies at SMYM

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So i might cancel this smashfest on friday unless people reply back on it. so far i dont have a single name except chris who i am assuming is coming based on the fact that he asked me to host.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
nope and i just realized that i can't host because my house is still being remodeled. gotta cancel unless someone else steps up

nick loosh looshkin lo0shkin LoOshKiN nicholas

Sliq

Smash Master
Search get's disabled and you guys go on an em effin rampage.

I hope you know you are the reason the MW bashes him or calls him a fail lmao. I only met him once though and he was kind of a prick.
If I was a being a prick you probably deserved it. Either that or I was in a foul mood because someone did something stupid to piss me off. Like claim Fallout Boy is listenable music or vote for Nader.

Quaz

Smash Master
****ing smashboards...

Hey now sliq, I just wanted to make fun of you for not being able to search. I don't know you in person well enough to judge you as a "prick" or not.

Sliq

Smash Master
****ing smashboards...

Hey now sliq, I just wanted to make fun of you for not being able to search. I don't know you in person well enough to judge you as a "prick" or not.
Oh it wasn't directed at you. You guys were just bein silly.

Whats his name called me a prick, and I can be a prick, it's pretty easy, but for the most part I tried to be jovial.

Nah, it was a Brawl tourney. You were just clearly in a bad mood for no reason. W/e though Sliq. Trails word is law.
That probably explains it.

I keed I keed.

Meh, for some reason as of late I get pissy when I go to tournaments. Must be do to hitstun withdrawal. I'm on a ****ing roll.

I think the only tournaments I'll be going to anytime soon will be SSF4.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I can't host until I get off work tomorrow (working 1-9:30pm). I'm game if others are though. We're gathering tonight as well. Anyone is welcome to come.

Quaz

Smash Master
yp ray you're free to come up to my place I think Im having a couple people over tomorrow

oooor we could just go to chris's. That would be better.

Either way I'm free tomorrow and I plan on smashin with zack152 hooot stuff (he's coming down to my place).

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ask Chris if he can have that many people over first lmao. I second his place though since it is in between everyone. Sorry for not going tonight Nick, tired/school johns.

Ray would you be cool with Chris' place?

Quaz

Smash Master
I texted chris and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. If we can't go to his place what should we do? My place is open but I dunno if people wanna drive up here or not.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dang, chris has a good central location but he won't respond. lulzzzzzzzzzzzz

ummmmm, i'm eating sushi for dinner tonight. BUTTTTT.....i can play around 7'ish. i don't really care where...but i'll choose wherever has the most ppl. looshkin's place is a little closer than quazzy's. i'll check back and see what is going on

ORLY

Smash Master
This is what happens when I stay up late. Everyone wants to play!

Well, let's do this!

ORLY

Smash Master
What happened with the tournament this weekend?

Also: stuff at Kirk's friday? AW HERE WE GO

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yeah Kirk's is this Friday. Chris just to let you know, they are greatly increasing the range on Falcon's Nair in B-, so he will be godly. Try him out next time.

Dart

Smash Lord
Peoria is having a huge smashfest with Springfield...around the 22nd and sometime in June before POE3 and is looking for other people interested. there would be housing for those who come for the weekend.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kirk lives in Arlington Heights. Starts at like 4 and goes all night, possibly all next day. Not sure if you are on my way or not, but if a ride is an issue, you might be able to snag a ride if you are on the way.

Lmao Haley, that sig is so legit, I agree.

ORLY

Smash Master
Is anyone going straight from Kirk's to MWC (the one that Plank was hosting but now Webster is)?

If so, we should talk!

Top Bottom