• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Haha thanks, glad you guys like it. i was born in Arlington Heights O_O, but i wont be home this weekend. Hopefully we can all play next week.

Kyle I'm gonna whoop that *** with so many chars rofl

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Is anyone going straight from Kirk's to MWC (the one that Plank was hosting but now Webster is)?

If so, we should talk!
I like the sound of this. Is Kirk's happening tomorrow? I might be interested in going to both of these if that's the case.

ORLY

Smash Master
I like the sound of this. Is Kirk's happening tomorrow? I might be interested in going to both of these if that's the case.
We'll talk on friday, dungles!

Also: I'll be playing scads of Melee at Kirk's. I wanna try out my new and improved characters.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
What time are melee people showing up to Kirk's? I plan on playing B-, but I can only take so much.

I'll be bringing smash + bomberman 64 too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the tourney isnt cancelled. devildigimon is running it. gpx is supposed to pay me but i havent seen money so i cant go and run it, but it is Keits tournament so its still going down, and DD is running it

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yep, we figured it out Plank. Ty for at least trying. The majority are still attending considering DD aka Webster runs monthlies for us around here.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
wtf at plank posting here and not the tournament thread...lol

nice, the melee turnout seems like it'll be good. i'll be there with a setup!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Got a job interview tomorrow, if all goes well i'll be paying off by personal debts, attending more tournaments and hosting SGR's again :D

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Chris wants us to go to his place thursday. i'm in if i have a job and am not working that night

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That's why I second Sveet's or Looshkin's. Your 2 closest Venues. Plus Loosh is half way between you and Chris. Quaz has also said he wouldn't mind driving out to Geneva sometime...

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Kyle, you said I wanna play once a week in your previous post. Not sure if it was a typo but im only gonna be home this week lol, so i better see you guys before sunday!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
lmao what? I thought for sure you said you wanted to play once a week over the summer? Maybe AIM typo but w/e we can arrange something for this week.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lmao bzoo can never post again

Chris confirmed with me that he would come to my place thurs. It'll be a great time to show everyone all the remodeling we've done.

ORLY

Smash Master
Let it begin! I'm also open to other days than thursday. (i.e. - ASAP cuz i wanna plae)

Discuss.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wed i'm going to a LAN at money's for halo reach. tomorrow i have that job interview. Maybe if it goes well i'll go out to smash tomorrow night. Would you be willing to drive out here tomorrow chris?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah i didnt go out. thursday is confirmed at my house, but we have to keep inside voices once it gets late cause my parents have work the next day.

ORLY

Smash Master
Does anyone have a SSF4 set-up they can bring to this? I'd love to play some.

AND ACCEPTING ALL MM'S WHAT NOW

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Guys, just fyi this won't be the usual all nighter. I'll be kicking you out at some time and there won't be housing. That said, you should come earlier to make up for the time lost.

Top Bottom