• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
i'll def. be there pre-SMYM. maybe i can land me a teammate if kels turns me down (LIKE TINK DID)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Chris if Joe wasn't around I would team with you no matter how bad you are. <3

Also Para you are amazing. Sveet is just an idiot.

Edit: Also lol get at my 09 account!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
As always, just call when you're here. Park in the driveway but pull all the way back (unless you're leaving by 2am, then you can park on the street)

JTK

Smash Rookie
You should've chimed in yesterday! We had Tec0 and Kels!

Kels' Fox is so fast and brutal..

Edit: oops, this is Chris on a different computer. I didn't see I wasn't me!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hes in chicago visiting his family, and asked me for a place to stay for a night or two. Kels came by because tec0 was here (even tho they didnt get to play lololol)

JTK

Smash Rookie
hes in chicago visiting his family, and asked me for a place to stay for a night or two. Kels came by because tec0 was here (even tho they didnt get to play lololol)
Hahahahah, yeah Kels had to keep playing us all night. I almost got his Fox, too! ALMOST.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea sorry about not playing Kels :(...

I really wanted to not be tired when I met my cousins.

I <3333333 you guys though thanks for being awesome and playing me for like... insane hours <3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
@Quaz, idk im not smashing today at least

@Tec0, Lol its no big deal. And thanks for coming out and playing with us, it was tons of fun. <33333333 returned from all of us

Dart

Smash Lord
anyone wanna come down to peoria to smash for a bit? its my spring break and im sure my crew would be down to smashfeast!

Sliq

Smash Master
bring this guy with you, i heard he ***** sliq the worst MW melee player of all time and doesn't afraid of anything :laugh:
Oh you!

Crazy people I've never heard of. What will they do next? I mean, besides get blocked.

Top Bottom