• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Nation 2!! AKA "Carroll-fest" Results are up!!

Skyson

Smash Ace
Scratch thaaaaat I think I have a ride~

I'll bring ygo cards just because. Gonna have a setup and good times. This is looking like a go for me. :3

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I can't make Hope 3 cause of a wedding i have to attend : (

buuuut that means I can most likely make this tournament, so get hyped up! WV will be coming through and wrecking young children. Unfortunately, a crew battle seems unlikely since probably at most 3 of us will attend...unless someone wants to do 2v2 crews (not teams)? lol that's a legit idea imo.

But yeah, I look forward to it. Also, I hope there are some recording setups! There always seems to be a lack of them at the tournies i attend lol.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Team Child Molesters, thats rough...
but nothing for the mighty

We Fight For DEMACIAAAAA!

ps. carroll, Ill def have a setup/game, tv im a bit shakey about, but like 99%sure for that too.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Last I checked, they weren't separated into Brawl and Melee. I might end up bringing my Brawl setup. Doesn't look like there will be too many.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
I have stuff to set up a live steam if needed. Ill just need to use someone's laptop though cuz i have a desktop. (shouldnt be too hard since tio will be used on a comp somewhere). I guess id also need to install my mic there or get a better one. I live like 10 minutes away so it should be good.

Also, take picto off stages. Unity set was changed.

Frank_desu

Smash Cadet
Oh my god I am so pumped for melee!!! ever since I heard about this I've been practicing hardcore and gotten so much better! I just beat a friend consistently with a 2 stock lead through most of the matches. and this was somebody who I thought was unstoppable by my standards haha. I've been implementing ledge guarding, wave dashing, short hopping! and you watch i'll lose the first round haha. can't wait though! :D

unknown522

Some guy
megabus tickets are $8 right now for a round trip! I will buy them if someone can house me and possibly 1-2 other people.

Lemme know ASAP!!

Edit: We need housing for friday and probably saturday and will be arriving to Penn Ave & 10th St. At 11:40pm. (It's a 15 min drive from the venue [or 45 min bus ride....])

So yeah, if anyone can help out, that'd be greatly appreciated.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I'm SURE someone here can house ya. I'll let you know asap.
Going to ask in the Pittsburgh melee thread. If worst comes to worst I might be able to.
What days do you need? Are you all coming Thursday?

:phone:

unknown522

Some guy
if you can house us thursday, then we will.

So far it's looking like: Me, Weon-x

I'm gonna ask Raynex, but he's not picking up his phone

I think we'll have at most 3 people in total.

but yeah, we gotta plan quick before the ticket prices go up again

M@v

Subarashii!
Infinite replay is on my wii, which means I can record matches. I just convert them later with my recorder setup.

The Cape

Smash Master
So this is on my birthday and I just found out about it. Worth the drive? Housing with Nakamaru?

Edit: Will there be chicks?

Renth

Edit 2: The Lake is ugly

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Won't be able to make this, not enough local interest to make gas money a reasonable split =( but in any case, MI will be visiting Pittsburgh some day!

unknown522

Some guy
ima say raynex, vanz, unknown, weon for top 4,

wish i could make it, hope canada ***** at dis
Cactuar is supposed to be coming too.

So this is on my birthday and I just found out about it. Worth the drive? Housing with Nakamaru?

Edit: Will there be chicks?

Renth

Edit 2: The Lake is ugly
Come. I hope there's chicks.

Won't be able to make this, not enough local interest to make gas money a reasonable split =( but in any case, MI will be visiting Pittsburgh some day!
Damn, that sucks.

Also, There's this guy named nick that's been coming to our smashfests. He said that he went to MI to play with you guys kinda recently. Do you remember?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Haha, of course I do. Nick was visiting 3Chairz (Ray), who brought him to a couple Smashfests here at UM just a few weeks ago. I'm glad to hear he's in good hands with you guys now!

The Cape

Smash Master
But its my birthday. Will you guys get me a cake? (oh wait, cake will make me fat)

Edit: I played Silent Swag?

Skyson

Smash Ace
****. ****. ****. I have a ride, but I'm trying to convince my boss to let me out Sunday. This is bs.

I'm, like, down to the wire right now on this decision. I should know by.. saturday. <_<;

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
ima say raynex, vanz, unknown, weon for top 4,

wish i could make it, hope canada ***** at dis
Forgot KrazyKnux and KrazyKrox were showing up at this? Ah that makes sense.

This is looking big, so I'm looking forward to WV representing.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
****. Can't wait to see you guys here.

Also anyone have a recording setup the wants to record for melee? This tournys gonna have too many **** matches to miss.

:phone:
I have said twice now if someone tells me the hardware and software I need for my computer to record, I'll go get it and bring my computer to record. Someone just needs to tell me!

Top Bottom