• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Nation 2!! AKA "Carroll-fest" Results are up!!

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Darn it, we will only be able to go if Sleek Media gives us a ride there. He's actually a pretty cool dude in person, regardless of what his internet persona might reflect on him. So Jmo/Mozz are now tentative, but hopeful.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I'll do top threes for now.
Melee singles 1unknown 2raynex 3kirbykaze

Melee dubz 1unknown/raynex 2naka/lake 3ambix/silentswag

Brawl singles
1blue rogue 2M@v 3dont remember

Don't remember the rest results to come.

:phone:

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
SOOOOOOOOOO would have loved to be there. Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun. What're you gonna do though when you don't have a ride though? Carroll, if you're holding another tourney, I'd love to come, along with my brother JMO, cousin Borommakot/DI Joe, and another cousins boyfriend Kade. Sleek doesn't really like the tourney scene but we might even be able to convince him.

Me and my bro are almost definitely coming to hope3, will we at least see you there Carroll? My bro agreed to a rematch if you want one, he'd even be willing to go with a character other than Meta, (outside of the tournament of course) :)

And_Man

Smash Cadet
I was really surprised by the diversity of characters that everyone used. I was half-expecting everyone to play as Metaknight

M@v

Subarashii!
There was like only 1 mk main I think. It was kinda surprising. Also results thread pl0x.

Also Ill make a post with the brawl characters once the threads up. You can just copy paste it in the results thread(I need to know the order of people finishing though)

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
im waiting for matt (freeway aka readysetgo aka D.A. Alantic Lizard aka... aka) to send me the T.O. stuff. but it is a holiday afterall so im not gonna bother him too much. ill make the thread as soon as i get the results and brackets. probably tonight or tomorrow at the latest

unknown522

Some guy
Good tourney. You guys are awesome!

Will make shoutouts when the results thread is up.

Edit: also I looked into the megabus tickets for hope 3. From that Friday-monday, the prices are $50 each way <_<.

If you guys don't mind housing me from thursday - tuesday that week, then I can go for $10 round trip.

Top Bottom