• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I don't understand the page ending in 14. <_> It's obvious I'm not getting the refrence, but there isn't enough info there to help me find it...any hints, guys? :/

comboking

Smash Master
i found the
cheater
page for his first quiz like this but i can't find another More Help please

please don't think im stupid it's late and im tired

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
@ bedevere
as mentioned in the previous one, it is always good to check the previous page ;)

googling really helps as well combo. look for stuff on the page that you can google, and the answer could pop up.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
as mentioned in the previous one, it is always good to check the previous page ;)

@ bedevere

googling really helps as well combo. look for stuff on the page that you can google, and the answer could pop up.
I did. All it returns is stupid videos from Des'ree and that annoying song she sings. :urg: The only thing else of the page is info about the turtles, but that shouldn't be relevant. And I did search and try ALL of that, by the way.

Nevermind, I didn't know who you were referring to. I got it now. :D

Now, time to take a quick break and see what TEH SAWNIC DISKUSHUN HAZ 2 OFUR. Should be interesting. :D

XienZo

Smash Lord
the Sonic summery looks like something that would have been written a month after the game though... nothing on new stuff about Sonic with spindash and all those other funky stuff...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Okay, 29 is not for my mind. :/ I'm getting a lot of answers but none of them right...

I seriously doubt I'll get this one without some help. : ( Even a small hint, a nudge in the right direction would be very helpful. :D

Tenki

Smash Hero
Looking back...

: l[/QUOTE]
Totally gave it away. At the time, when I clicked the link, it went to the SBR and gave me the "lolcantletyoudothatSFRox" page.

He changed it soon after.
I'm afraid of the Sonic discussion. It could bring about the hugest facepalm on the Sonic boards since the tier list was announced, or it could bring an onslaught of facepalms (onslaught of newbies in the Sonic boards) for weeks to come.
ROFL.

More evidence for this week's character being brock obama. It's obvious people, get with it.
Tuesday is the presedential elections.

Barack Obama will become president on that day. *knocks on wood*

Barack Obama.

Brock Obama.

Tenki.

Sonic.

Steak.

Steak is good with sauce.

Sauce.

4Chan.

Slowpoke.

"You're too slowwww!"

Sonic.

Hint #32 pls.
We all totally called it and we all totally got it right. :laugh:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sonic mains are too good. I can't wait to get in on the pwnage/flamefest of the Sonic discussion thread LOL.

gg brock. Rock-type pokémanz in the oval office ftw.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
i have a problem with 33..... i know the answer, but putting it in does nothing....
Haha, it's not what you think. :p Remember what they said in the beginning of the puzzle...

Also, infzy 4th hint are super hard. D: How am I supposed to find something WHEN IT'S JUST A BLANK SCREEN WITH TREES AND FISH ON IT?!?!?! >:O

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ahahahaha. This is awesome. :laugh:
Seriously, man, the Hanenbow one is hard. :urg: I'm 100% convinced now that it's evil and I'm going to beat myself up when I get the answer.

Seriously, you can't hide something in a blank green field. :( It must be tricksy...

Or just really small lol

@Cambriel lolwut. I assure you I've checked the page source multiple times. There's nothing there. You're thinking of a different page. :/

Top Bottom