• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Thats where i am too. all i know is that
there are 3 little bubbles to the lower right of the left plant. they are not hanenbow bubbles, but i cant figure out where they are from

@ popertop

perhaps each number corrospnds to a letter?

Popertop

Smash Champion
Is that for the next one too? Chett doesn't get me anywhere

EDIT: NVm I jst cointed wrong

EDIT2:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURE?!?!? **** YOU INFZY!!!1

infomon

Smash Scientist
Figured it out! (The monster one)

50 was a PAIN IN THE *** to figure out. (Tip: I googled various elements of the screenshot and then google image searched the various titles I came up with until I eventually stumbled upon the exact screenshot)

...And now 51 just plain hurts my brain just looking at it...

O_______________O

EDIT: Please tell me I don't actually need an extensive knowledge of coding to figure this one out...
YumeMaxx: Congrats on the monster one, can you plz give me a hint for it?
like at least, what series and/or game it's from? I read through online bestiaries for like a bunch of FF games and still no dice LOL.

googling various parts of image... that's how I got 46 lol, it was a pain but I learned some stuff from it :)

and 51 sounds exciting :laugh: I needz to catch uuuup!

It sounds like a few ppl have passed even my hanenbow hint, so I know it's not impossible. Mwahaha.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I feel like a ******* now. THat was the first thing I guessed, but instead of Parasol, I put Umbrella

Hey, Infzy, this is for you ----> :p
LOL. I think I woulda made the same mistake :laugh:

Other people don't seem to be having such trouble, though. :p just wait until my other ones, mwahaha.

Still no halp for me tho, trying to solve 49? halp!

ook

Smash Lord
Hanenbow is still pissin me off....

Does it have something to do with those little tiny bubbles or not?

Man, Infzy has it easy this week. He already knows the answers to the hardest ones.... lol

edit: Infzy nobody is halping you with 49 because nobody is at 49 yet :p
Halp us first then we can halp you ;)

DaDAM631

Smash Rookie
LOL. I think I woulda made the same mistake :laugh:

Other people don't seem to be having such trouble, though. :p just wait until my other ones, mwahaha.

Still no halp for me tho, trying to solve 49? halp!
For some reason I found out whats wrong in that second picture pretty fast. But now I'm stuck on 28.
All else has failed??

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
I'm stuck on the one ending with 16. I feel stupid as no one else has asked for it. :p

for those of you who can't remember it:
Don't blame me.

Blame yourself or ?

10wtfs

I've tried
society, blamesociety, infzy, overswarm, metaknight, sakurai, scrubs, mortalkombat, gta...
(of course with the number 17 in the end) I know some of those are ridiculous. XD

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Need help on the one with the insanity demotivational poster. I have no idea what game/comic book/whatever that guy comes from. A nudge in the right direction would be nice. :/

Just the name of what he comes from.

I'm lookin' at you, infzy. >:/

Lol nvm, I searched the obvious and I know where he comes from. >_> Will be right behind you in a little bit, infzy! >:/

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
OK, now I need help on the white ninja one. :/ I REALLY have no idea where he comes from or who he is. Again, a nudge would be very helpful. :)

I am rather disappointed in the SBR.

*sigh*
They could have at least said things about his moveset, things that were, you know, FACTS. It was mostly just about how he is "limited"(in what way?) and how MK's dtilt>his entire moveset.

Instead, we get "his fsmash is fast".

:urg:

infomon

Smash Scientist
******: don't blame infzy :( lol
I just googled that answer *shrug*

Hanenbow is still pissin me off....

Does it have something to do with those little tiny bubbles or not?
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be giving hints or not lol. I'm not allowed to win this week obviously, but w/e.
My images aren't photoshopped, so you should be able to go into Brawl and re-create the image. If you can't recreate something, then think about how it got there.

ShadowLink: why disappointed? These things are epic! It's not like the SBR needs to give us hints for the character they're discussing, they could just leave it private, but that'd be much less fun.

Edit: oh, yeah... the Sonic discussion...... srsly they think he KO's with Fsmash?? LOL if I land an Fsmash it's usually at mid-percents, where I chase them off the stage and gimp their recovery.... if the Fsmash is KO'ing then something is wrong :S

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
******: don't blame infzy :( lol
I just googled that answer *shrug*
XD

nothing personal, son. it's just that I got so frustrated when
umbrella and big golden thing
weren't the correct answer.

now, someone please answer my question. give me a hint or something to #16
Don't blame me.

Blame yourself or ?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
...I hate Final Fantasy now. >_>

Infzy, can you give me a hint as to which FF game number 47 comes from? I'm too slow when it comes to guessing these hints. :x

@****** above: Google it. If you don't get the answer right away, there may be something else to add to your search to help you find it more easily...^^

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
Please anyone, tell me the way to 15.
I can't find anything about this one.
Hint:
a recent game released for halloween that has it's name in there somewhere...
answer:
deadspace16

edit: @ bedevere: I found it after finally making a search for every word in there. O.O didn't think I would've had to do that...

infomon

Smash Scientist
now, someone please answer my question. give me a hint or something to #16
Don't blame me.

Blame yourself or ?
umm, I included a hint in my answer you quoted lol...
that is, you can just google for the answer to that one. I just saw it somewhere in the results *shrug*

nevermind, my good man Sir Bedevere beat me to it (sorta).

...I hate Final Fantasy now. >_>

Infzy, can you give me a hint as to which FF game number 47 comes from? I'm too slow when it comes to guessing these hints. :x
FFIV. I didn't know beforehand; I solved that one by 1. searching for japanese weapons to figure out what the weapon is called (fuma shuriken), 2. searching for video game characters that use that weapon lol

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
umm, I included a hint in my answer you quoted lol...
that is, you can just google for the answer to that one. I just saw it somewhere in the results *shrug*

nevermind, my good man Sir Bedevere beat me to it (sorta).

FFIV. I didn't know beforehand; I solved that one by 1. searching for japanese weapons to figure out what the weapon is called (fuma shuriken), 2. searching for video game characters that use that weapon lol
ah, so sorry, man. but at least I tried blaming ya. ;)

k so I couldn't beat number 21 on my third guess and it's getting late so I'm just gonna call it a day.

btw it's ike.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

It's the one after that actually. :x My good man Stealth Raptor and I have been working together to solve the hints in the shadows, he told me who it was.

The one I'm talking about
wears a big suit of armor and a purple cape.

I...got it, nevermind. >_>

Seriously, as soon as I ask for help, I find the answer right after.

I should do this for every hint rofl.

OH GOD, WTF IS THAT?!?!?! O_O

Alopex

Smash Ace
What's up with the third Infzy one?
I see the spiked ball (Kirby's DownB), and it must be the out of place object, but nothing I enter works.
What's happening?

Top Bottom