• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Alopex

Smash Ace
OS posted that here on this thread already, just look for his posts. He links directly to it.

Now then...
SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING
. What thing? Man... I miss the riddles and gaming trivia...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
58. :( I know that there must be a meaning to the paragraph, but I'm not getting it...and the sentence above it is just throwing me off even more...

It's just around the corner, I can feel it. D:

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm still way behind on 37. And I'll be here forever...
Did you do the last OS hint? It might help for 37. You have to do something unusual.

Edit: I can't put off my work any longer lol...... waaaaah but hints elude me make me mad rawr!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
by the way, the first person to win has to send me all these in order without any missing... AND the character of the week. Just FYI, you'll have to "know" when you got him. I'm not giving it to you. :)

Alopex

Smash Ace
Did you do the last OS hint? It might help for 37. You have to do something unusual.

Edit: I can't put off my work any longer lol...... waaaaah but hints elude me make me mad rawr!
Omg
page source...

Thanks, lol.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ook wins. :)

Sorry guys, but thanks for playing! =D

Keep going 'til you finish it though. I wouldn't spoil the character here for those that don't finish it. :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Awesome. Congrats, ook! Have fun helping out with the next OS hint :) I'm glad that mine were able to slow you down a bit lol.

Now can someone tell me how to do 52 :( because I'm a big n00b.

Alopex

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Fifth Infzy one...
Is it the golden thing next to the hind foot of the right statue? If so... the hell is that?

EDIT: And grats Ook!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
This was in the tomb of _ _ _ _ _

Help. I'm such a n00b at this lolol.

And to the above
The answers 7

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Grats ook. D: Make sure to make the hints extra hard for infzy and Yume, ok? I need to have my chance at winning for once. :p

If we do another one after this, that is. D:

Anyways, now that there's nothing on the line, it's time to share info! :D

Now can someone tell me how to do 52 :( because I'm a big n00b.
You should only change one thing in the url...it's up to you to figure out what and to what. :D

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
*sigh*

Fifth Infzy one...
Is it the golden thing next to the hind foot of the right statue? If so... the hell is that?

EDIT: And grats Ook!
That's not it. It's one of those ones where it stares you in the face without you realizing it. Compare it to the original picture and you should hopefully notice what was added.

...Either I'm blind or I just don't see it...

I'm lost. :confused:
Top of the browser, where it says "Smash Backroom blah blah blah" in this tab/window.

Oh, and by "the original page" he means the link in the OP.

But ROOOOY! also gave it to you. :p

This was in the tomb of _ _ _ _ _

Help. I'm such a n00b at this lolol.
Google it. :p Use info present on the page as well.

EDIT: Sorry, double post. <_>

EDIT2; Also, rofl I went past 600 without realising it. D: This thread really wracks up post count...I'll be a Lord in no time. ^_^

Alopex

Smash Ace
lol... getting Infzy#5 just took me to the scarier and harder Infzy#6... what cruel clue progression...

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
30 minutes... a quick break to play Brawl with my brother and a snack.

Yet I'm STILL stuck on 60!!!!

=D

Anyone else other than Ook finish it yet?

Alopex

Smash Ace
Alternate text: Not Infzy confirms... dammmn... that means this is an OS one. Which means I'm screwed.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
so for 33 (the one about an answer used twice) the answer seems obvious but doesnt work. Ive read the posts a few pages back where some of you made hints about it but I still have no idea. Would it have been easier if I had done the last puzzle?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What the...?

How am I supposed to solve #4? The one that says, "This was in the tomb of _ _ _ _ _"? o_O

Alopex

Smash Ace
It just means you need to look around...see what jumps out at you.

Sound familiar? :psycho:
*sigh* I'm failing
Got an original picture for comparison, I see nothing photoshopped/added. Looking around the background for something, got nothing. Looking at the TV screens, got no result.
Waaauugh! No idea what I'm looking for since nothing looks out of place.

What the...?

How am I supposed to solve #4? The one that says, "This was in the tomb of _ _ _ _ _"? o_O
Make sure you look at the top of your browser, at the "name" of the page on the window header.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
so for 33 (the one about an answer used twice) the answer seems obvious but doesnt work. Ive read the posts a few pages back where some of you made hints about it but I still have no idea. Would it have been easier if I had done the last puzzle?
No, you can solve this with or without prior knowledge to it, there are no requirements.

This one's tricksy. :p Remember what you type in when you go from page to page. Are you sure they're exactly the same?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
What the...?

Google is your best friend. :D

*sigh* I'm failing
Got an original picture for comparison, I see nothing photoshopped/added. Looking around the background for something, got nothing. Looking at the TV screens, got no result.
Waaauugh! No idea what I'm looking for since nothing looks out of place.
It is in the background, look VERY carefully. It's sort of slender in one part, so it might be a little hard to see, but when you look at where it is located, and where it "should" be on the original picture, it stands out quite well. If you still can't get it, I'll PM you the answer.

EDIT: That's the second time I forgot to paste my responses into my old post. >_> Double posts make me sadface...Grrrr. :(

Top Bottom