• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I can tell I'm extremely behind on this thing, but... I'm stuck on 12 (or 11... whichever comes after the first infzy, with the answer being *spoilers*)
Please edit that out of your post. >_< We're trying our best to keep this thread spoiler free.

Oh, and we consider the number in the URL to be the page you're on, so you'd be on page 11. :p

Anyways, all you have to do name what is seen on the pumpkin, what image is carved into it. The answer is a character from a very popular, but somewhat dated anime. If you still don't know, here's a hint:

Z

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
Please edit that out of your post. >_< We're trying our best to keep this thread spoiler free.

Oh, and we consider the number in the URL to be the page you're on, so you'd be on page 11. :p

Anyways, all you have to do name what is seen on the pumpkin, what image is carved into it. The answer is a character from a very popular, but somewhat dated anime. If you still don't know, here's a hint:

Z
...still lost, I know what anime your talking about though.
Dragon Ball Z

I never watched it though, so I wouldn't know.

And yes, I've checked with google.

Alopex

Smash Ace
OK! Whew! Managed to get pretty far without coming for help since Infzy gave me the hint for 41.

Now I am stuck on the one that ends in 54.
Tried page source, tried capitalization, tried counting down, trying clicking around. Zilch.
Did I just do one of them wrong or are neither of those the old orders?

Also, I noticed that only Infzy and I have played
Crystalis
. I recommend everyone do so. Bloody amazing game and I jumped up from my seat when I saw that OS had put it in the puzzle.
The remake on the GBC was the one I played, and it was pure gold. But apparently the NES version was superior. I should go check that one out.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
OK! Whew! Managed to get pretty far without coming for help since Infzy gave me the hint for 41.

Tried page source, tried capitalization, tried counting down, trying clicking around. Zilch.

Crystalis
. I recommend everyone do so. Bloody amazing game and I jumped up from my seat when I saw that OS had put it in the puzzle.
The remake on the GBC was the one I played, and it was pure gold.
Did you play the previous puzzle? One of the first puzzles you did uses the same method of solving as 54.

If you haven't, here's a link: http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/puzzle.php Play through it yourself. :p You will get your answer and have more awesome puzzle fun.

Really? Perhaps I'll find a ROM for it. :o That hint really killed my momentum though, as did the one before it, lol.

EDIT: Doubleeeee posttttt arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm going to get infractions for being a moron. >_>

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
It starts with a Veg. :p Still lost? Use google to help.
...It could just be me, but
that looked nothing like Vegeta!

EDIT: And now I'm stuck on 12. I have a general idea
(It has to do with TMNT and the Ninja Rap)
, but I can't get the right answer.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet

Crystalis
The remake on the GBC was the one I played, and it was pure gold.
Actually, because of Infzy's recommendation, I am playing
Crystalis
as we speak. =D

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
...It could just be me, but
that looked nothing like Vegeta!
Yeah, you had to kind of guess at who it was. <_>
Goku
would have been just as plausible.

The hair was really all you needed, though; most people can recognize where they're from by the hair. :laugh:

Alopex

Smash Ace
Did you play the previous puzzle? One of the first puzzles you did uses the same method of solving as 54.

If you haven't, here's a link: http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/puzzle.php Play through it yourself. :p You will get your answer and have more awesome puzzle fun.
I got nothing. I went ahead and played the previous puzzle, got to the
candy page, and am stuck there on that puzzle. I haven't seen anything on the previous pages that would help me with 54 yet either...
so now I'm stuck on two puzzles...:dizzy:

Alopex

Smash Ace
I found the "warp" on the first puzzle... but I don't think that's going to help me with 54, is it?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, you had to kind of guess at who it was. <_>
Goku
would have been just as plausible.

The hair was really all you needed, though; most people can recognize where they're from by the hair. :laugh:
Highlight the picture, genius ;)

infomon

Smash Scientist
I thought it was a good pumpkin.
But I've never watched DBZ lol

lol @ ppl playing that game I recommended.... I should try it again too, I never beat it cuz of an emulator glitch.

Alopex:
remember: start here ?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
...still stuck on 12
Google what is said on the page. :D The answer is the word that completes the sentence. You said the song yourself, so you're halfway there!

I found the "warp" on the first puzzle... but I don't think that's going to help me with 54, is it?
Wait, you warped on the first puzzle?

...No wonder you went all the way to candy. :laugh:

Highlight the picture, genius ;)
All that does is make it blue. <_> Doesn't really help see his ugly mug...

Just noticed the name of the picture, lol.

LOL, OS called me a genius. <3

Alopex

Smash Ace
No, lol, I went all the way to candy, then I got stuck. Went back to look at all the page sources and found a warp, which took me to the eadgbe page.

EDIT: You never beat it? Infzy! Get to it! Apparently the last dungeon is the only thing the GBC really has over the NES version. It was fun times.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
No, lol, I went all the way to candy, then I got stuck. Went back to look at all the page sources and found a warp, which took me to the eadgbe page.
Ah, I thought you meant you warped on the first page. That would have caused you to miss something important...

...:p

Alopex

Smash Ace
Lol... so managed to finally figure it out, letting me move from 54 to 55.

Ironically, I still can't solve candy on the original.

EDIT: Ok, now I'm nearing the end. I'm stuck on 58, the one with the
black box. Apparently I'm supposed to disable my pop-up blocker? I did that, refreshed, closed and reopened... nothing happened. And I also tried every male name in FF6 and also got nowhere.
Que?

EDIT2: There was no trick to candy? All that was needed was the all your base acronym? Or did I just get lucky there?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Try and get the camera in the same position as it is in the picture. this one actually isnt too hard to see, it is naming it that it is hard.
dont forget that all the answers have a related theme

Alopex

Smash Ace
Bumping to bring attention to my edit on my previous post. I didn't want to double post before, heh...

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
ugh! I'm stuck on 14. I've checked the other posts, and everyone who got stuck on that one figured it out before they got an answer.

Oh, and if
it has something to do with TMNT, then I will definitely not know
!

DaDAM631

Smash Rookie
I'm stuck on 32....
The one that says my partner in this debate and "NOM NOM NOM NOM." Is it talking about the presidential debates??? cause I tried all the candidates name.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Oh Lord.. another Overswarm puzzle? ^__^;

♥I'm guessing he gets money for all the page views...;)

Alopex

Smash Ace
I'm stuck on 32....
The one that says my partner in this debate and "NOM NOM NOM NOM." Is it talking about the presidential debates??? cause I tried all the candidates name.
No, it's the SBR podcast debate.

Still stuck on 58, btw guys.
disabling pop-ups doesn't seem to do anything for me.

infomon

Smash Scientist
EDIT: Ok, now I'm nearing the end. I'm stuck on 58, the one with the
black box. Apparently I'm supposed to disable my pop-up blocker? I did that, refreshed, closed and reopened... nothing happened. And I also tried every male name in FF6 and also got nowhere.
Que?
Disable it, then try and figure out why a little black box is lonely again. You might want to go backwards in time a bit. And, you didn't try the correct name from FF6, apparently.

EDIT2: There was no trick to candy? All that was needed was the all your base acronym? Or did I just get lucky there?
The hint tells you you're supposed to look down at a previous page, which had an AYB line in the copyright quote, so that was supposed to tip you to inputting
aybabto
. So, that is a trick, but if you just caught the reference on the candy page alone and knew what to do, then you're pretty smart ;)

ugh! I'm stuck on 14. I've checked the other posts, and everyone who got stuck on that one figured it out before they got an answer.

Oh, and if
it has something to do with TMNT, then I will definitely not know
!
Heh. Go to the previous page, and read it, the whole thing. Read it aloud to yourself, it might help. :-)

Top Bottom