• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is quite amusing.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I don't know what the "third post" comment was referring to, because "because fox for sex" wasn't the third post

re-edit: sticking with wario anyway

infomon

Smash Scientist
in one of the gamefaqs forums, hylian wrote "anyone remember the third post?" but I'm not entirely sure what that meant
I think that's Hylian saying he's disappointed that noone had posted in that thread, the next reply to the original "Why is Misty?" thread. That is, Hylian asked there "Why is Misty", the next reply is "She's a trophy." which is quoting the original "Why is Misty?" thread, but then noone followed up, so Hylian expressed his disappointment.

Hope that makes sense lol :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think I'm making us a new hint, but it prolly won't be done until Tuesday. :)

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I think that's Hylian saying he's disappointed that noone had posted in that thread, the next reply to the original "Why is Misty?" thread. That is, Hylian asked there "Why is Misty", the next reply is "She's a trophy." which is quoting the original "Why is Misty?" thread, but then noone followed up, so Hylian expressed his disappointment.

Hope that makes sense lol :)
ohhh, ok that makes sense. thanks :)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
It won't be done till Tuesday huh?....

LET'S ALL START TRYING TO CRACK THE NONEXISTENT HINT! It's not like we don't grasp at loose threads anyway. ^_^
Tuesday is the presedential elections.

Barack Obama will become president on that day. *knocks on wood*

Barack Obama.

Brock Obama.

Tenki.

Sonic.

Steak.

Steak is good with sauce.

Sauce.

4Chan.

Slowpoke.

"You're too slowwww!"

Sonic.

Hint #32 pls.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Tuesday is the presedential elections.

Barack Obama will become president on that day. *knocks on wood*

Barack Obama.

Brock Obama.

Tenki.

Sonic.

Steak.

Steak is good with sauce.

Sauce.

4Chan.

Slowpoke.

"You're too slowwww!"

Sonic.

Hint #32 pls.

Thats exactly what I thought XD. Tenki's avatar is tooooooo good.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Man, the hints were all good until the Ice Climbers hint came. From there on, they just got lame.
I agree. I miss the hints where they described the characters and you had to guess who they were. Now it is all riddles :urg:

Denzi

Smash Master
I agree. I miss the hints where they described the characters and you had to guess who they were. Now it is all riddles :urg:
There are so few characters left that if they simply described them, it'd be way too easy.
(and anyways, I think they're fun.)

XienZo

Smash Lord
Well, not if they start to leave characters that all have similar styles at the end...

...except nearly all the remaining chars have unique styles...

mimic_king

Smash Lord
when do we get our update? dont tell me panda has another exam. ive got a project due thursday, a project due next tuesday, and a quiz tomorrow that may bring up my C average in that class, but do you see me working? and i got a lot of homework that i dont feel like doing.

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ At the risk of sounding like your mother.... just because you're irresponsibly neglecting to do your schoolwork, doesn't mean that SP should do the same. :urg:

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Would you look at that, sonic is in the character battle today. Sunday.

Well, that pretty much seals it. GG wario.

GL sonic mains. Enjoy the crappy page and a half.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
when do we get our update? dont tell me panda has another exam. ive got a project due thursday, a project due next tuesday, and a quiz tomorrow that may bring up my C average in that class, but do you see me working? and i got a lot of homework that i dont feel like doing.
I just got out of class and could be working on your hint. I'm singing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen along with playing my guitar instead.

Get wrecked. You ain't payin' me for this.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Not studying is bad and you should feel bad! :(

Newsflash...no one cares.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ouch >.>

Rufus Wainwright's cover is better. Cohen = lame. Sweet song, though.
Weird, most people like Jeff Buckley. I'm a fan of JohnnyOnline myself; I took most of what I do from him, but I always like giving things my own little twist.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like Buckleys version, but Rufas Wainwrites version is the best imo :).

Top Bottom