• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm really looking forward to this if it's Fox. I want to see what most people in the back room think of him and what propaganda Emblem Lord tries to spread.

infomon

Smash Scientist
cr4sh has a point.... Rufus might be the only thing capable of out-gay'ing Metaknight.

Rufus4toptier

I still vote on Fox this week..... because Fox for sex.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Since the update still isn't here, let's talk about the election. Obama is going to win, but I don't want him to. I wanted Bob Barr to win.

LIBERTARIAN FOR THE WIN!!!!

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I know everyone else here is really enjoying the new hints, but I for one am really starting to miss the old ones. One of my favorite aspects of this thread use to be casually checking in to see what the SBr has put up and just think of an answer in my head...

But now the aspects of the old hints are gone and were left with these. Sure, a lot of people don't seem to mind it, but I'm getting really tired of having to dig 5 million miles underground for posts just to shed some light on who the next character is.

Anyone else miss the old hints?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I miss the old hints too (although I love hints like
www.overswarm.com/puzzle2/puzzle2.php
. It's just irritating to think of a clever hint only to have it solved in 30 seconds... look at Ankoku's hint for Peach! He tried to make an oldschool hint that was pretty obscure (one line in one game for the SNES), but it was solved before I even was able to make the thread in the back room. :(

We just cannot do those hints no more. :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just went through every hint on my page, solving it logically as if I had God pointing an arrow for me immediately after my last post.

Good luck :D

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Bugger. I respect the time and effort put into these sort of things, but my brain can't take the stress right now.

Also, is this the hint for number 30 still or for number 31?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
awww ****, another one of these? poop.

Later kids, see you next week.

And yes, wainwright>Metaknight (in the gay department)

comboking

Smash Master
I did
but since it was a link it showed through so i had to edit the post and turn it black
I still don't get the question i tried
IAWOS4

Top Bottom