• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid X - Brackets Up Now

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I dont want any rice.. it gets me constipated...and since there's no johns here ,I'll stay away from that...

Eugenio

Smash Lord
F*ck shout outs b*tch *****!!!

Dog sandwich mama walks into a bar naked, and the bartender says "why the long ****?"

Dog sandwich mama went to the zoo, and the zoo keeper said "**** you gotta big ****!"

ok that's enough

Yo Wes, do somethin crazy with that picture I gave you. That is of course unless you already did.

USA ALL THE WAY

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Holy ****, Jesus speaks to us!

Smashboards is the new prophet.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
See, Jesus is speaking through Smashboards. Therefore, Smashboards = prophet.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
Jesus is whatever he wants to be...*****es

plus he won this tourney...suck on them holy nuts

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dog sandwich mama walks into a bar naked, and the bartender says "why the long ****?"

Dog sandwich mama went to the zoo, and the zoo keeper said "**** you gotta big ****!"

ok that's enough

Yo Wes, do somethin crazy with that picture I gave you. That is of course unless you already did.

USA ALL THE WAY
I just saw this.

WTF.

>.< lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
jesus is not a prophet for all who is reading this..he is the son of god..god in the flesh..my lord and savior..just wanted to clear that up and it irratates me when im reading people's post and they are using his name in vein

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
jesus is not a prophet for all who is reading this..he is the son of god..god in the flesh..my lord and savior..just wanted to clear that up and it irratates me when im reading people's post and they are using his name in vein
I apologize for this, but I'm afraid I can't resist.

Top Bottom