• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid X - Brackets Up Now

Prac352

Smash Lord
Crap! I completely forgot to shout at Rayku.

Rayku- I completely underestimated you and it came back to bite me in the ***. No johns. gg

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
ah double post on accident sorry

i wont spam up the thread anymore promise

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
ya i main marth,sheik,fox,CF
then when i picked link why didnt u use sheik or even fox it would of been a lot better match up for you but its cool i still beatyou thats all that matters :laugh: (i dont mean to offend you if thats what im did my bad C@sH) just keep practicin man thatsall im gonna do b/c i know im not that good either and ROFL at SleepyK lol

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
ive been playing for like 7 months,idk character match ups and i was having a bad day with my fox >.>
oh ya this was my first tourney so me and u are in the same boat ya know >.< but its cool hope to see ya at some more tourneys and i hope we both improve.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
QFT Renth this is kinda a wierd results thread page but owell

no johns
English omg

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh btw, I forgot. Anyone that I met at this tourney add me on AIM. It's on my profile, so yeah. I'm thinking of trying to host a tourney of my own, so I might need some tippers, ya?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've talked to him about it. He's gonna help me out, unfortunately though, the only place I would be able to host a tourney at is the game trader in Woodstock

Top Bottom