• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well that's relatively simple, we can have our main tournaments (singles/doubles) start at 6pm to maximize our numbers. Everything before that can be fun tourneys or crews.
Unless there are people that can only play during the day and have to leave early? Let me know so I can organize something to suit your needs.

And yeah let's do a melee tournament. Melee!!

If we don't get 15 or more players, probably no point in charging $5? Some feedback on prize money too.

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
Well that's relatively simple, we can have our main tournaments (singles/doubles) start at 6pm to maximize our numbers. Everything before that can be fun tourneys or crews.
Unless there are people that can only play during the day and have to leave early? Let me know so I can organize something to suit your needs.
So brawl tourney starts at 6 pm. That's much better for us timewise. Yes please. Will try be there at 5:30PM then.

Splice

Smash Hero
I will attend depending on what time the tournaments commence. I want to enter a doubles tournament AND a singles tournament.

More details please.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I will attend depending on what time the tournaments commence. I want to enter a doubles tournament AND a singles tournament.

More details please.
It seems to be most convenient for everyone if we kick off singles and doubles at 6pm. So be there before 6pm to enter the proper tournaments, but I'm going to try to run some low tiers, crews and melee during the day if you wanted to come earlier.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I dunno I would say 11am but I've been told HQ opens at 12pm so let's say midday earliest. That's what time I'm planning on being there.
But that's to watch the NBA without being hassled by girls hehe.

CNARY

Smash Rookie
Damn wish I could go :/ Why do tourney's have to be so far away? XD Well, good luck anyway. :D

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
yep. i'll come after work though, so expect me to arrive aroun 5:30-6.
Oh we might have to do it another time then, coz I have to leave at 5:30.

And Kier I mainly want to play melee! I have picked up Marth and want to get some good practise in :)

Ill be getting there about 1 since I have to leave at 5:30

CNARY

Smash Rookie
You live that far away Cnary?
Yeah, I'm like in the City of Casey. Near Fountain Gate, I can't ever make it to the tournaments, so I just watch replays and play online with people from MMGN. >.>

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Alright awesome, good stuff Nicks :) Bahoo I still gotta get your d3 details if you're still playing btw. I'll try my best to get there tomorrow desperately craving some melee

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah & Jei you should do something similar to what Cao did last yr? or 2yrs ? Where you're allotted 9(?) points to spend on 3 characters with marth/falco/fox/sheik etc being 6 points and having to play out all 12 lives

Splice

Smash Hero
I want to play Mozart and Nicks in tourney. Who is coming after 6pm?
I have no idea when I can get there or if I can but are we sure starting tourney is at 6pm? Then it's just going to be Attila vs Seb all day as a tournament

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Still Gary khoa and myself.

And Viva and ozzyyosh and apparently his brother is good. And spacejam.

Yes tournament starts at 6pm.

Splice

Smash Hero
Still Gary khoa and myself.

And Viva and ozzyyosh and apparently his brother is good. And spacejam.
Aren't all those people going to be there before 6pm as well tho?

I just figure like you can't have a doubles tournament without Nicks. It ain't kosher.

Top Bottom