• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

S.D

Smash Master
Is anyone stepping up to get in touch with BAM/couchwarriors about upcoming BAM in May? We should get the ball rolling. If noone is willing I'll do it but need contacts.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yer leisha is now the smash rep regarding cw/sl
dw she'll sort it out and let us know

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If youre gonna make only one major in melb, make it shadowloo showdown (should be in late sept/oct) since cao will be there

but if youre gonna make two then hells yeah son

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I'll make it to both. Flights are waaaay cheaper for me now that I'm living in Brisbane, so I'll probably make the trip if it's all good with my uni schedule.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
guys and girls,

trying to organize a tourney for the month of april, any dates/days that people prefer? want everyone there.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Redact what are you doing in Divekick the game?

Also apparently you're a beginner character and not very good.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
It's the first monthly tournament scheduled for this year. I say potential because I'm not optimistic about the number of smashers that will show up.

Also none of the designated TOs are able to attend so I will be running this one. It's looking like mostly brawlers are keen, unless the melee group are just being quiet about their attendance. Either way I'm wanting to run tournaments for both games if the numbers allow.

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
Btw, what time should we be there. And will it go overnight? thnx
Also am I to rock up at shadowloo?

Pls someone update me. I need to know when I have to leave work >_<. My boss will not tolerate short notice. Haaalp.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'll update the front page soon. Try to be there (at SLHQ) by 1pm at the latest. This is of course if enough people come to form a decent bracket.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
A decent bracket at minimum is in the 20s but I will run a tournament bracket if we are in the teens. If we are just short of that we can have a mini crew battle and maybe a low tier tourney if people are interested. With such low numbers we will have heaps of time on our hands.

~Unless someone brings a brawl disc on it's own (which is possible) then you might be able to set up a different game on your wii?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Confirmed:
Jei
Ledge
Nicks
Khoa
Jamwa