• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Probably a bit late notice, but I would've gone if i didnt have flights booked already. =P

Lol timic, Me and viva have been saying we'll play All stars. Many times.

derpies

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nicks team with me?
we're both trash in singles but amazing in teams
ok well actually i'm pretty good at singles sometimes
and you're not that good in teams
but yeah give it a shot?

S.D

Smash Master
I should be OK for December 1 I THINK. Sort of depends on some other stuff. Anyway, if I am able to attend, who would like to join my melee team? The team is currently myself, with one position vacant. All applicants should post in this thread with a brief resume. If you proceed to the interview round you will be notified within seven business days.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
sam lets team

ill play every top tier thats not falco tho

my resume:

skillz:
i kan roll a blunt in da rain
kount mony fasta than a bank tella
disconnect a car stereo on 9 sekonds
22 SPM (stabs per minute)
got my probatin offica to fall in luv wif me
skool waznt 4 me but i went to steal kidz lunchez
i kan do a crazy dougie
i know how 2 run 3 bloks in 30 sekonds wif 2 32 inch flat skreenz

achievements:
carried dekar at bam 2k12
carried dekar at reloaded
carried dekar in dota lots
carried atticus in ddr
carried mango at bam 2k11
carried dekar some other times too i forget

cash in hand only

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
But are you up for Saturday's Matt?

Jei: Which team colour are you most partial to, your response will account for 93% of your grade.
My response is: Whatever colour you want, baby.
But Phil's resume owns mine, he is far more qualified.

:phone:

S.D

Smash Master
Ok well Phil and Jei fight to the death for the spot in my line up. If both die I'll just bring my woman to team with. She plays Peach and I taught her to dsmash, good for top 3 no doubt.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Re: Smash and PS All-Stars Events at ShadowLogicHQ

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to confirm a few dates for some upcoming events, the next Smash Tournament has been set to the 1st of December.

Where we go from there over Christmas and into 2013, we can discuss at a later date. Whether that be fortnight, monthly + casual events, weekly, daily etc.etc =P

Ultimately, it comes down to what is best for the community so feel free to speak to me at any point if you have a suggestion you would like to make in regards to Smash Events.

The next thing I wanted to talk about is Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. This game is out this week and we've got a couple of events happening at ShadowLogicHQ for anyone that is interested:

Friday 23rd of November - Fighters Casual Meetup + PS All-Stars FFA Tournament.

We'll be running our regular casual night tomorrow for our fighters and we'll also be holding a FFA Tournament for All-Stars. As it is a new game we're trying to give everyone as good opportunity to experience the game to see if they are interested in picking it up.

On the note of casuals, we don't have anything officially planned for Smash as we don't have our own equipment yet. But if you guys wanted to, I can have all the CRT's setup for you and you guys are more than welcome to bring your own setups in and game all night.

Hopefully, in a few weeks when we have our own consoles and games we can organise it a little better and maybe even run some small side tournaments during the week as Jei suggested.

Sunday 25th - 2D Fighters Event + PS All Stars 2v2 Tournament

On Sunday, we'll be looking to get a little bit more serious and see how the game plays in 2v2. Again, we'll be aiming to having a few casual setups for the game throughout the day and have the tournament in the evening at around 6.30PM.

For more info on our event on Sunday, you can check out the Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/133306390154744/

The next Smash Event on 1st of December will also have PS All-Stars so don't worry if you guys can't make it to any of the meetups this week.

So in Summary:

Next Smash Event (feat. PS All-Stars) - 1st of December
PS All-Stars FFA Tournament + Casual Meetup - 23rd of November
PS All-Stars 2v2 Tournament - 25th of November

Hope to see you guys then, if you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact me on Facebook and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. =)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well not many people expressed interest, I think about 5 ppl said yes.
Either way I will be there tomorrow night about 8pm onwards and I'm bringing my Wii so if enough people come we can try to run some competition.

On a separate note, Gary want to team with me in PSAS? We already know we are the best ever.

Does SLHQ have wifi, Chris?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah thanks for showing up, nobody. We had a blast.

But really, I just played ragnarok and had heaps if fun lol.

:phone:

Top Bottom