• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR Results and Videos Thread

Zinoto

Smash Lord
ADHD will be back in the swing of things, but us other :diddy: have to step it up too. I mean seeing:

1. ADHD
33. Other :diddy:
49. Other :diddy:

In the results isn't a good look for our character, just for ADHD ;)

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Gnes also does great at most things he attends

I only saw the stream and I allready was hyped every sacond.
I honestly can't believe that 1 videogame can do this kind of things for so many people.
It's so amazing

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Well look at this MK shows up and you get these character results. WHY? I thought the community would have learned.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
"Coaching is allowed only between games, not during. Failure to adhere to this will lead to punishment at the TO's discretion, which could include the removal from the venue"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shoutouts to last minute stagelist change in doubles.

Oh and Anti is a **** for leaving after beating Trela. Give all his money to M2K and give Trela first place like he would have gotten.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This was crazy stacked.
Highlight of the stream was hearing this:
"damn nairo, you're too young to ****!" LOL

xD
Atomsk broke my America heart when he lost that mm, but he still did his best! Also nairos mk impresses me more and more every time I see it! :metaknight:

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, this tournament too godlike.

Shoutouts to no AC at the venue (Even if there was, there might as well not have been)

Shoutouts to 50 cent water bottles on Sunday, legit

Shoutouts to having relish for hotdogs.

Now for the more legit shoutouts

1. Nairo: Yo, you are ****ing broken as ****. Best player in the US for sure, most consistent

2. Esam: Meh, you are okay.

3. Vinnie: I FINALLY ****ING BEAT YOU! Good **** getting rid of your national curse. I like seeing you lose OOS because it motivates you to do better like you did here. I'm surprised I beat your peach, though.

4. Anti: Yo, you are kinda godlike at the Pikachu MU, like wtf. Get as good at the ICs MU and you should be good~

5. Ally: Yo, you are probably the best Snake. You almost got me, I was so scared. I still respect Razer as a Snake more though since he doesn't have secondaries, but you are ****ing dumb. You aren't free anymore :(

5. Trela: Maaaaan I wanted to play you in WF so we could go pika/lucario on PS1 game 1 . Either way, you did really good and I hope you keep up the good work. See you in GF at WHOBO?

7. Tyrant: Good seeing you bro. You did really well after losing round 2. STOP GRABBING MY GOD DAMN CHEST YOU ****ING *******!

7. Rich Brown: I would say you are the most consistent WC smasher. You are so chill and so good at this game. I can't believe you beat both of the Marths considering you had a deficit in both games. Good ****, bro.

9: Mr. R: You are so good @_@ Don't be discouraged, you are one of the best players I've ever seen. You are both technical and smart, which is rare. Our MM was so much fun!! See you at Apex, bro. Shoutouts to IHOP's French Toast.

9: DEHF: Pika/Falco is only +/-2. You are retardedly amazing

9: Mekos: MA TEAM SPACING *****! You did super well this tournament, you were the most surprising thing I'm pretty sure.

13: Seibrik: Bro, you suck. You lost to M2K and Anti. like wtf. Get better.

13: Leon: Yo, you have improved SO MUCH since Apex, it's pretty scary. YOu were much more solid this time and you were still so much fun to play against in teams and in the (unfinished) MM. Good **** making it so far. Keep up the good work!

17: Salem: Nick Riddle still better~ Good **** though, you impressed the hell out of me. Oh, and don't ever go marth against me again -_-

17: Will: Thanks for driving us to the train station earlier. Super clutch. I didn't see you play much, but good **** anyway. Always fun to be around, and I didn't see a lot of the fire on your head get to you, bro.

17: Pelca: Mushroomed Charizard does obscene amounts of damage O.o

17: Mike Haze: WEST COOOOOOOOAST! Although you didn't place too well, you still played really well this weekend. Fun chilling as always, and I'll see you at Apex!

17: Nakat: ICs too stronk! Work on that up-b I was telling you about, it helps a lot.

25: RJ: Your voice is loud as ****, holy ****. Good stuff TOing (Tantalus too) and making sure the event ran smoothly. SKTAR 2?

25: Orion: I still can't tell if you love me or hate me based on the way you cheer against me xD

25: Bloodcross: Still the best player in NE.

33: DRN: You so good bro. Keep up the good work because you play super well. Now it is all about that national experience!

33: Keitaro: Thanks for hosting this even bro, it was really fun and I finally broke top 3 at a national where I wasn't already put in a pro bracket. SKTAR 2, make it happen!

33: MJG: ***** you faded

33: MVD: Booty sweat losing to 2 NE players like wtf. Good stuff coaching Vinnie to 3rd and Mekos to 9th. New coach pane?

49: Shaya: We never played :( Nice meeting you, though!

49: Asa Akira: Your voice was much higher than I remembered O.o Fun doing those teams matches in the hotel before I left. See you at WHOBO *****

49: Pierce7d: <3

Doom: Good seeing you bro, it's always fun. Marvel too good, though.

TKBreezy/Thirst/HotelCrasher: Great seeing you, hopefully I can go to MD/VA soon after semester starts to chill with you again!

TonyT: Thanks for organizing the hotel shtuff, it really helped

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I used diddy kong in brackets but I think I'm gonna just go back to my roots and use just TL again.

Shoutouts later
Lol I just realized that this corresponded with the :diddy: that went, I didn't mean any offense to you, sorry about that (if that's how it was implied lol). If you couldn't do it with :diddy: I probably wouldn't have been able to either lol.

Hopefully I can make it out to SKTAR2 (yes make it happen Keitaro), nothing but positive stuff from this tourney.

Tesh

Smash Hero
SKTAR Day 1 Stats:

16,999 Total Views (urg one away lol)
19,810 Chat Messages Sent (streammmmonssssterrssss)
748 Average Views at Any Given Time (so including from the moment when I went live, honestly the average was 1,000 for most of the day)
1,184 Max Views at Once
7,640 Total Hours of SMASH Watched
120 New Followers
9,196 Unique Visitors

SKTAR Day 2 Stats:

28,011 Total Views
19,390 Chat Messages Sent
1,113 Average Views at Any Given Time
2,244 Max Views at Once
9,270 Total Hours of SMASH Watched
130 New Followers
16,557 Unique Visitors

GO SMASH!
I didn't watch day 1, but day 2 I saw NOT A SINGLE MK DITTO on stream. So big shoutouts to Trela, Anti and Mekos for making sure we didn't have to watch MK vs MK on stream.

Shoutouts to last minute stagelist change in doubles.

Oh and Anti is a **** for leaving after beating Trela. Give all his money to M2K and give Trela first place like he would have gotten.
Anti should have gotten 1st or 2nd, its unfortunate that he had to leave, but he shouldn't give up 60 dollars just because he won't be able to get a whole 600. I thought it was pretty odd that Trela was the only person that had to play consecutive sets without a break, but I don't think they would have forced him if he said he had a problem with it.

ESAM was INSANELY impressive in his finals sets and still got destroyed by Nairo. It was pretty hype, Nairo is the only MK I enjoy watching, glad to see him come out on top again.

Cable

Smash Lord
Wish I could have gone oh well next national I'll see everyone :D

Shoutouts to Keitaro for throwing a successful event.

Nairo winning 1st place my baby!!!

And most important for Atomsk dressing as the Captain I started crying LOL

8Bitman

Smash Master
Everyone, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Host the next one anytime after August 4th and I am coming.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1. Nairo :metaknight: $630
2. Esam :pikachu2::popo: $308
3. Vinnie :popo: $168
4. Anti :metaknight: $114
5. Ally :metaknight::snake: $58
5. Trela :lucario: $58
7. Tyrant :metaknight: $35
7. Rich Brown :olimar: $35
9: Mew2King :metaknight:
9: Mr. R :marth:
9: DEHF :falco:
9: Mekos :lucas:
13: Seibrik :metaknight: :wario:
13: Leon :marth:
13: Dabuz :olimar:
13: JBandrew :metaknight::dedede::snake:
17: Salem :zerosuitsamus:
17: Gluttony :wario:
17: Kingtoon :toonlink:
17: Will :dk2:
17: Pelca :falco:
17: Mike Haze :marth:
17: Atomsk :dedede:
17: Nakat :fox::popo:
25: RJ :lucario:
25: Orion :metaknight:
25: Fatal :snake:
25: Logic :olimar:
25: Kool Aid :pit:
25: Denti :olimar:
25: Bloodcross :falco:
25: TC1 :metaknight::diddy:
33: Minty Flesh :marth::metaknight:
33: Shugo :falco:
33: DRN :zerosuitsamus:
33: Lie :diddy::metaknight:
33: TAYF_ghost :metaknight:
33: TeeVee :metaknight:
33: Kai :diddy::sonic:
33: Keitaro :falco:
33: James ?
33: Vex :dedede:
33: MJG :diddy::toonlink:
33: False :snake:
33: MVD :snake:
33: KiraFlax :pit:
33: Bizkit :snake:
33: Mike Ray :snake:
49: Shadow :metaknight:
49: Shaya :marth:
49: Ikon :popo::diddy:
49: Kiwi :kirby2:
49: Malcolm :wario:
49: Pane :wolf:
49: Raptor :yoshi2:
49: SuperMarioMC :gw:
49: Inui :metaknight::peach:
49: Player 1 :diddy:
49: Mr. Eric :marth:
49: Poyo :metaknight:
49: Asa Akira :olimar:
49: Pierce7d :marth:
49: Budget Player :metaknight:
49: To Joe :metaknight:

Filled it out to the best of my knowledge.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Seibrik went DDD against Gluto I think

Shotouts to Ally, I didn't see that you get you revenge against Dabuz, MK all day <3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think this went mostly noticed, but RJ deserves some due credit for beating shugo and taking mike haze to game 3 (I believe), great up and coming lucario.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun just woke up from being awake all night. I will do shoutouts tomorrow afternoon. Tantalus I really did enjoy the match we had in pools I had a lot of fun since coming back after a 6 month hiatus from tournament play. I hope to have a rematch with you someday before Apex 2013.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Luigisama, I used Kirby too.

My Kirby was actually playing way better than my MK this weekend, my MK sucked really bad this weekend cause I practiced way more Kirby the previous week. Makes me happy my Kirby played good, but sadface my MK sucked chode. ;_;

DRN

Smash Lord
I think this went mostly noticed, but RJ deserves some due credit for beating shugo and taking mike haze to game 3 (I believe), great up and coming lucario.
I'm pretty sure shugo forfeited both winners and losers. I'm also pretty sure Malcolm did the same.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Damn, but they get no heat for forfeiting unlike me, #ToughLife.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
They didn't beat Trela.

But they're still wimps and their bracket seeds should have been given to people they beat in pools and they should be banned from all future tournaments.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Damn, but they get no heat for forfeiting unlike me, #ToughLife.
I know why it was because it was in quarter's bracket and people felt like that after you fought Trela and won you forfeited. I understand you had something important to do and I won't say it on this thread but you should have taken care of that something instead of fighting him don't you think?

M@v

Subarashii!
Shugo lost to Nakat 2-1 in winners and forfeited to RJ in losers. Got stuck with mk vs nakats fox game 3 because nakat opened ice climbers and won game 1 with them.

Top Bottom