• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Hey I don't check this thread(or swf in general) that often, so I wanted to know if anyone else is interested in MM's for mvc3 or brawl minus. I know Day and I are taking on Ripple and excel for a $5 dubs MM, and I think I was going to mm xeroxen? If anyone else has, or would like to MM just lemme know!

steep

Smash Lord
So what is the official schedule for pools, bracket, brawl -, etc? I have a gig sunday so I will only be able to stay for saturday. Got's to make my $$$. $300 for playing my trumpet. W00t!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
In that case... lets play a game called Ghetto...

It's where you rob n!ggas to survive, but you gotta figure who doin the robbing. The last dude who ain't get robbed gets mad love from all the goons on the block...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...I still haven't figured out my housing situation yet. Any open spots anywhere? I could just get a room last minute if I need to, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

This is only for Saturday night btw.

:phone:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Bleachigo lol i'm too terrible to even attempt it...

KB, is there a chance we could head down there friday evening? I neeeeed to practice, i havent played in ***in forever, and i actually want that stipend.

Yeah, that stipend is mine people.

Trela

Smash Lord
You're Italiano?
Yepyep! We go all the way back to Sicily!

trela what's the status on tickets?
The tickets had shot up again before Gnes could get a chance to purchase them. He told me earlier this morning that they started to go back down once more, so I gave him the information that he needed from me and he should be buying them REAL soon. I'll talk to him tomorrow about them and find out what's goin' on.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Bleachigo lol i'm too terrible to even attempt it...

KB, is there a chance we could head down there friday evening? I neeeeed to practice, i havent played in ***in forever, and i actually want that stipend.

Yeah, that stipend is mine people.
I'll discuss everything with you when I have more time.

:phone:

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I never played... but it sounds fun... lets play it tipsy...
Drunk mafia? Sounds so hilarious.
Can I play, too!?
YUS!
I dont remember such thing. I remember wrecking everyone in GodKaiopoly
Remember when you and I were Mafia, and I still got you killed? Then the next few games you came right after me. )'= But I still knew you were Mafia!

Also, don't mention GodKaipoly..
There is a possibility I will show at this
And YUS!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
CONEY AND I WILL MONEY MATCH ANYONE IN BRAWL MINUS DUBZ!!

@KB and Shugo

if you guys want you can room with us Friday and Saturday (15$ each for both days)

just throwing it out there.

clowsui

Smash Legend
The tickets had shot up again before Gnes could get a chance to purchase them. He told me earlier this morning that they started to go back down once more, so I gave him the information that he needed from me and he should be buying them REAL soon. I'll talk to him tomorrow about them and find out what's goin' on.
Got it.

Please PM me with info ASAP! :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've asked for housing 2x and people ignored me

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
No no..you really don't understand.

they used to call me Yung Messiah whenever I picked up the sticks to play minus.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I've asked for housing 2x and people ignored me
my apologies

@everyone that isn't G/trel

after talking w/ my roommates again about this there's no way i can house more than just those two...even though i could fit like 5-6 in my room (it'd be a little cramped but w/e) they just don't like the idea of that many people staying over in one weekend

sorry

steep

Smash Lord
So what is the official schedule for pools, bracket, brawl -, etc? I have a gig sunday so I will only be able to stay for saturday.
Everyone always ignores me and I can't ever figure out why…. :(

EDIT: Yes I know the schedule is in the op. BUT it seems like people have been talking like there have been changes made so I want to make sure that schedule is still correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom