• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, as long as you bus to East Lansing (It's cheaper for you and easier for me) you can have a spot in my car.

Though if Bri is also coming, that's different. MI might have to leave people behind, so I wouldn't want to take some one who doesn't really play the game over one who does.
It would be just me. No worries

Roller

Smash Legend
Ally, as long as you bus to East Lansing (It's cheaper for you and easier for me) you can have a spot in my car.

Though if Bri is also coming, that's different. MI might have to leave people behind, so I wouldn't want to take some one who doesn't really play the game over one who does.
Any chance I can get a ride with you? I stick to going to tourneys when I say I will as well. Prease?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ATTN: WTP!

can you give my son, Jason, a ride to SiiS4 if he gets a bus to Ann arbor so that we can team and possibly hit top 5 status?

it would be a huge help because this ***** is to lazy to try to find a ride for himself

Please

-TKbro

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Snow is awesome! ='D

But then people won't be able to come. D'=
People can't complain about the snow... South Bend has had 13" since Sunday afternoon and it's still coming down! If you live where I do (a Lake Effect Snow belt), there is no complaining... (or where Ally lives too) and hence why I don't put up with complaints about snow. (BTW, I also say this because the last 6 tournaments I have attended/held, there has been some form or precipitation and/or tornado)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People can't complain about the snow... South Bend has had 13" since Sunday afternoon and it's still coming down! If you live where I do (a Lake Effect Snow belt), there is no complaining... (or where Ally lives too) and hence why I don't put up with complaints about snow. (BTW, I also say this because the last 6 tournaments I have attended/held, there has been some form or precipitation and/or tornado)
I'm from Texas. I will complain about the snow lol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech and Roller, assuming Anther, Tutu, or fZk don't go, you two can get in my car. The three mentioned people (and Ally) have priority over anyone else in getting into my car.

TKO, and L by proxy, L unfortunately has a habit of not going to tournaments. So I'm not going to save a spot for him when his attendance is often down to the wire. If there is an open spot, no problem.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Tech and Roller, assuming Anther, Tutu, or fZk don't go, you two can get in my car. The three mentioned people (and Ally) have priority over anyone else in getting into my car.

TKO, and L by proxy, L unfortunately has a habit of not going to tournaments. So I'm not going to save a spot for him when his attendance is often down to the wire. If there is an open spot, no problem.
I understand. lol

L CANCEL WILL GO IM SURE OF IT

asdf
I'll try to, I'm sure there are other ride options. Lain will find another ride too probably.

If you **** wit Lcancel ill bust yo ***
Lol chill bro. xD <3

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Being from a city thats right at the edge of lake michigan I'm used to lake effect snow and it being about 10 degrees colder whenever you get near lake.

Roller

Smash Legend

Fair enough.

And yeah, like Tech said, hopefully we will have another car going. In which case it'd be all good.

King~

Smash Champion
well i know feel confident that i will be here, since ill be in NEOH during this time period

and FFFFFF living next to lakes, when i get the chace i moving next to a ocean

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
The region suuuuuuuuucks in the winter.

I think I'm gonna try hard at this tournament and not sandbag :D
Lol be sure to bring your A game for jiggz and lucus.

Are you gonna be stayin at purdue for winter break?
If so I think ill come back down early so I can ride with you to this.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll be needing a partner for doubles at this, someone really good please, and who can hold their own/their stocks for extended periods of time if necessary.

I'm just as solid in teams as Nicole is, and I also use Pikachu and MK as frequent subs (Shugo, Lain, and Judge can confirm my legit Mr. Try Hard status with all three of my characters in doubles either from teaming with me or facing a team that I've been a part of recently).

That said, who wants to go hard for top 3/first with me? Speak up yo.

God Kais!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sorry I didn't respond before KB, I'll offer to team if it's okay with Day. I just have to wait for her hiatus to end first....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom