• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature move with main?

Smash Master
You have no idea how many otherwise competent people get hit by my charged f-smash. I charge it right in front of them and they just keep spotdodging.

Auron

Smash Cadet
with fox i u tilt about 3 to 4 times then up smash works good on heavy characters everytime.

Noa.

Smash Master
I do my uair juggle, which frustrates the oponent, then I hit them with an usmash. Works sometimes.

Also, when I return from a KO with invincibility frames, I walk to my opponnent and start charging an usmash. Some opponents start to hit me, only for me to kill them with usmash.

I <3 usmash!

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
With Captain Falcon, a falcon kick sending me off the edge, using my up smash to blow them up, then side smash them in the air to pound them into the ground. Too bad it never works.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Palutena's Arrow...

Also, Forward throw (as many as I can), Forward NAir (run forward and jump, then do a NAir), land and immediately rapid A attack. If possible, end with a Down Strong.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Luigi: Dthrow, short hop, Fair, Dair (Usually spikes), Fgrab, Nair, Uair/Dair.

and of course, SHORYKEN.

Anop

Smash Apprentice
ivysaur foward smash, great range and good knockback!
jigglypuff´s rollout and ganondorf flame choke in air!!!

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
You know a good combo with Dedede? DAir into UAir.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Mario: dthrow>uair>uair>dsmash or I'll grab after the uairs at lower percents. I'll also, uair to fair, but that's the Boss combo.

DK: Cargo>walk back and forth until they release>shield and hope they do something stupid. Works well with Marth's up b.

Peach: Dair>dair>dair>uair>nair and try to fair after hoping they air dodge after nair. Dthrow>ftilt>uptilt too. Dair>dair>dair>(falling)uair>up tilt but that's Excel Zero's combo.

Fox: Dair>uptilt x?>pivot grab>fthrow>dash attack>up tilt>nair. Dair>up tilt x?>fiyaaaa! Also spamming up tilt.

gallax

Smash Hero
snake- nade>shield>throw it onto ground which bounces it into the air>wait till nade hit apex of bounce> pull out new nade>shield>pick up nade>roll back>FH off stage while throwing nade towards opponent(the nade explodes the instant it touches them!!!!)>jump back onto ledge

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ohoho do i have one with cario it almost always works if i get them just right

dtilt, fair, fair, nair, d tilt, fair, fair, nair, d tilt, fair, fair, nair, yeah I keep doing it over and over and as soon as i get them off the ledge or end of stage fair and dair......

Its my signature combo lolol don't kill but does a ton of damage ehehe

AND ITS COPYWRITE LULZ

DDM

Smash Journeyman
My signature move is ASC (aerial spin charge) to fair. I don't care if others use it. I was using it before it was cool. XD

Sieguest

Smash Master
Here it comes guys...most epic sig move eva!
With the IC climbers...

Suicide hammmer plunge (dair off stage...) > Belay
I think only I am stupid enough to pull this off...but hey...I manage to make it work....
even though 75% of the time I end up dying....not the greatest outcome...-_-

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, I dunno what my signature killing move is, but my signature taunt is SHFFing the nair (as marth, I mean).

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
With Sonic:
b-throw offstage > f-air > f-air > Homing Attack = Death

Doesn't happen often, but if I ever pull it off... it's awesome ^_^

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Anything that results in landing the shoulder sweetspot on USmash or the tennis racket sweetspot on FSmash tbh.

Top Bottom