• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature move with main?

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I always make it a point to kill my opponent with a string of attacks that end with dair, AS or dsmash.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Well, for the characters i prefer to play as

Bowser: Neutral B, like to get people close then unleash a lot of damage with his fiery breath
Toon Link: Anything really, but tend to use the smashes mostly. Particularly up smash
Pit: Now has become the arrows since i started getting good with them.
Ice Climbers: Down throw etc, duhh. Also their down B
Wario: Probably his upB, like to smash them into the air then hit them with his UpB
Meta Knight: Picking him up, so I dunno
Snake: Probably his Up smash grenade move. I love it when it connects

and yes, I want to narrow down the people I focus on

Vermy

Smash Champion
Charizard: "soft" Short Hop Rocksmash (does about 40%+) to Dtilt/Ftilt. Kills amazingly.
Ivysaur: nair>dair spike and chase offstage dodge through +under them and uair and dash attack to sweetspot vinewhip
Squirtle: Hydrograb>Dthrow>jump offstage>watergun and reverse hydroplaned fsmash

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Does mindgames and speed count?

If not its spinshot > bair (if Im being edgeguarded after being hit offstage). It turns the whole scenario around :laugh:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Bair, with all my 3 mains. I even go as far as to jump offstage and ff a bair with snake... AND Ike and every other character that I desire to use (usually ends up in me dying with fastfallers+underaverage recovery, like Link/Ike).

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
I don't really have one. It's situational.

But more than likely I'll end up killing with dsmash :p

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have one. It's situational.
Pretty much this.

Though if there's anything at all that's quirky about my playstyle (though this really has no effect on my matches at all), it's that I tend to DD as quickly as possible whenever my opponent is offstage/respawning. I'll still edgeguard when they're offstage, though.

So as far as actual gameplay affecting stuff, nothing really.

BSP

Smash Legend
mario: d-throw>u-air>meteor smash off the stage
luigi: jab>up-b
ness: down throw>pretty much anything
c. falcon: d-throw>KNEE(epic)

Hong

The Strongest
Bowser Bomb. It's a horrible attack and no aware player should be hit by it flat-out... but lord forgive if I predict a juggle.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I play Wolf. I like to get people to fairly high damage and wait till they go to jump from the ledge then jump and Fair them into their death. Generally works for the first while then people start airdodging and I have to get tricky.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
I always look for the opportunity to Meteor Smash with Samus on aerial stages. I usually lure enemies near the edge, grab them, then toss them over the edge. Then I quickly jump out and meteor Smash them.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
SHFF'd double fair>SHFF'd nair> fsmash (if enemy is not knocked back or chain is not DI'ed out of)
Rarely works beyond the nair, but clears the enemy out or kills them fairly well.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
well if a signature move counts with your friend than yeah i do have one. i make my friend grapple the oponent when my opponent is very hurt. then while he grabs him i start beating the hell out of him using kirby and those fast punches. then i just use the hammer on him and he goes flying like a bird

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
The only one I'm thinking of right now is Fox's dair to an Usmash while they're still stunned (at higher percents).

It doesn't kill but when I use Peach against a fast-faller or bulky, heavy character I use dair three times then nair (when the enemy has 0% damage); it does around 50 %! Can't complain bout that!

c3gill

Smash Ace
PK Freeze spams. My friends hate me for it, but with an opponent offstage its killer.

or Bthrow (throws opponent offstage)-> Bair -> Tether Grab-> pull up whenever invincibility frames are needed.

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu - Upsmash > Thunder never gets old :) ~

Marth - anything involving a tippered Fsmash is just too good...

ZSS - charged neutral B > grab > fthrow > dsmash > dmsash > bair

Falcon - sweetspot fair to reverse FALCON PAWNCH!!!

Dedede - dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow > dthrow

llBluBll

Smash Cadet
Falco: Down-Throw, wait for the Air-Dodge,Dair, wait for the Air-Dodge then F-Smash.
Snake: U-Tilt, wait for Air-Dodge, jump and stick C4, U-Tilt again, wait for Aír-Dodge and C4 ^_^

Dins_fire21

Smash Rookie
As Zelda it's fun to kill with a forward throw followed by a sweetspot f-air. If i can pull it off it seems pretty epic.

Any sweetspot kill with Zelda is epic, IMO.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Charged fsmash out of Falco's chaingrab is too fun.......but MOAR FUN

is Captain Falcon Dthrow to Pivot Grab (Lol it always works at least once) > Possible Knee

znb1000

Smash Rookie
works some times (only at low percents i start at 0):
Use marth and go fthrow spam across the stage. grab him at the edge release and dair spike. People get so ****ing pissed at u if you do it cause its amazing and there like wtf was that

Top Bottom