• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sick Behind Snake Recovery.

napZzz

Smash Hero
THAT WAS ****ING AMAZING HOLY **** BALLS
a
sdfasdf

whoa wtf happened at :37

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
some1 already posted this video when they made that japanese snake thread lol

and at :37 i think he just pressed back sheild while holding the gernade...just the gernade dash backwards

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Dude. That... was ****ing awesome. I wish he got that kill on Ganon when he survived, but oh well, if you can survive being under the stage for like over 10 seconds, thats crazy.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I was wondering that exact same thing.

Also, when he grab-attacks it sounds like he is squeezing a chew toy or something.

Nic64

Smash Lord
LMAO

I've done this kind of stupid stuff in training mode, never thought I'd see someone just sit there teching the bottom of the stage over and over again in an actual match

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that was dope.

What the hell was that around 1:45 though? I don't think he intended to pull a nade out and fall only to get gimped. >_>

TheUmbreonMonarchy

Smash Cadet
I do agree that this isn't that hard to accomplish consistantly (I just started incorperating C4 > tech recovery, and I got the hang of it in...maybe, five-ten minutes?), but one cannot really deny the fact this was on of the best recoveries in existance (for Snake, at least).

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
^^^ Probably only the ones who don't know that the Z button can be used to tech... or any button mapped to grab or shield. This makes it much easier to tech. Psycho ****** did this months ago.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How would using Z make it any easier to tech?

And what's up with people acting like Psycho ****** is the only one who can tech ? I've seen so many snakes do this, and I've been able to sit off stage and keep teching it to over 450%. It's really not that hard...

K 2

Smash Lord
No, its not hard, but in a real match, doing it 4 times was really sweet though.

Top Bottom