• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V - February 22nd & 23rd, 2014 - Columbus, OH - MLG supported event

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My carpool just transferred from Varsity Inn north, to Varsity Inn south so we could be with the party kids :colorful:

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Heads up, I will not be housed anywhere and therefore am without a shower. Apologies in advance for the terrible smell

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm getting a hotel if people want to SLEEP. please PM me

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Taking all MMs in Brawl, Melee, PM (i use many chars in melee/PM). Come find me at the venue and challenge me. I'm less likely to do it if it's 1 dollar as opposed to like 5 or whatever lol. Anyone can challenge me.

i have a mewtwo medallion/necklace we can MM for too if u want idc

Denzi

Smash Master
Figure I'd mention that I'll be bringing Yu-Gi-Oh cards for something to do when I inevitably fail to make it out of pools. Feel free to do the same/challenge me/etc. I'll probably take mm's too if anyone's interested lol

mr.magik

Smash Cadet
Figure I'd mention that I'll be bringing Yu-Gi-Oh cards for something to do when I inevitably fail to make it out of pools. Feel free to do the same/challenge me/etc. I'll probably take mm's too if anyone's interested lol
a blast from the past, damn i wish i still had mine, my triple barrel dragon would have been up to the challange

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! Shuffle is coming up tomorrow. Here is a recap of information that is important:

Saturday: Registration between 10:00am-12:00pm. Spectators may come whenever.

Schedule: bit.ly/shufflesch

What to bring: 1.) Gamecube controller (BYOC) 2.) Money for venue fee, each individual tournament you are entering, food (we will be selling pizza for 1 dollar a slice while supplies last), and merchandise.

Merchandise list: http://c.oppy.me/UpO2xCDq.png

Please note: NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ARE PERMITTED. This is a university building.

Also, if you are bringing a PM card, please make sure there are no custom skins on characters or stages.

Pools:

PM: http://c.oppy.me/tK5PBLYN.png

Melee: http://c.oppy.me/yAAgI3Hy.png

Brawl: TBA shortly

Venue:

http://www.osu.edu/map/google.php?buildingIn=183

Royer Student Activity Center

85 Curl Dr

Columbus, OH 43210

Attached is a parking map: the venue is circled in green, parking garages are circled in dark blue. During the weekend, all parking garages are 6.25 for the whole day.

Any questions, email them back. If you get lost/have questions the day of, email may not be a great place to ask- ask in the facebook group, a friend, or on smashboards and someone will try and answer.

Thanks,

Amar

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Just thought I would go over tie breakers for pools to make sure everyone knows what is going on:

Pool ties will be broken as follows:
  1. Number of sets won
  2. Winning percentage in games (win/loss ratio)
  3. Head-to-head

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
You've activated my trap card!

Jensen

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, my doubles partner and I are staying at the Days Inn that Juggleguy mentioned. Anybody else staying here who wants to do friendlies tonight?

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Just thought I would go over tie breakers for pools to make sure everyone knows what is going on:

Pool ties will be broken as follows:
  1. Number of sets won
  2. Winning percentage in games (win/loss ratio)
  3. Head-to-head
I second this. If two people are tied, it should go to head to head. If three, and one beat both others it should go head to head. If three and it is cyclical, winning percent should be used.
Yeah, I agree with you. This has been changed.
So is it the order you just posted or what you said you're changing it to correct?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo, I'm here in columbus at 7480 North High Street

how close am I to people?

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
If you could change my tag name from "Tyrannosaurus-Flex (T-Flex)" to just "Tyrannosaurus-Flex", I would really appreciate that. Not sure why I made it so long.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm bringing my Pokémon TCG stuff to this if people want to play. I'll have 2 decks so casuals can happen.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Taking all MMs in Brawl, Melee, PM (i use many chars in melee/PM). Come find me at the venue and challenge me. I'm less likely to do it if it's 1 dollar as opposed to like 5 or whatever lol. Anyone can challenge me.

i have a mewtwo medallion/necklace we can MM for too if u want idc
I thought you had carpal tunnel is that even safe? I do want that medallion tho

Top Bottom