• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I accept this deal?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So like, my parents are soo obsessed with me wanting to change my hair back blonde again, that they're willing to pay me 200 dollars to do it.

Personally I hate my hair blond, but I'm really poor atm and could use some money XD. I mean I can always change it back in due time...

Recon I should so it for free moneys?

;o

Sieg

Smash Champion
That's kinda scary actually.

It's really your choice. That's alot of money for changing your hair colour. I'm just amazed they'd give you that kind of offer lol.

I like it black though. I can't imagine you a blonde. Reminds me of C-Dog for some reason in that picture from Rocky when you were both cosplaying Ness/Lucas. lol.

Zxv

Smash Lord
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
do it. i'd dye my hair blonde for a quarter of that.

love ryan's post. don't know how i didn't notice that.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh oops, It was supposed to say hair back (not back hair) XD typos... FUUUUU

My hair is a dark brownish colour atm, just sorta scared to get it done and then hate the result xD. But free moneyssss. Hmmm the choices..

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
unreon knows what's up loool.

but yeah if you want to keep your hair colour then just tell them to **** off.

Zxv

Smash Lord
^ good idea.

edit: is there a specific reason they want you to dye your hair? Surely personal preference can't be worth $200... Can it?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
do it you'd look hot with blonde hair (not that you're not already)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Start haggling for more money ^_^

tbh you may like it, like my parents bugged me for years to get a haircut, when I finally did I liked the change. So who knows, may be worth a shot especially if you get money out of it lol

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, say you want more than just $200. It's a win-win situation even if you fail to get more.

unreon

Smash Ace
I think you look great with brunette Leish.

Brunettes are just classier.

Trying to picture you blonde...nah, it's a better picture in brunette.

Might dye my hair navy blue.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Nah, my natural colour is a lightish brown. That's part of the reason why I don't really want to dye my hair blonde because the regrowth is a pain in the ***. It also looks gross xD

Splice

Smash Hero
... That's weird. ><

If you had a job still then probably not...
But if you really need the money atm... and with RC coming up...

Maybe it's all a test to see how much pride you have in yourself?
Would you lower yourself at the prospect of money?
And then you'll accept the deal, and you're parents will be dissapointed and you'll fail their test. @_@

!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
My parents once offered me $100 to get a haircut. I used to have hair down to the shoulders. I didn't take it, the offer never came up again.

I suggest taking the money. From experience, parents say these things on a whim. D:

lmao @ turtle, good show

Top Bottom