• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
So 2 business days from the 25th, meaning today, you'll know if you get the student union? It sounds like a pretty rad place to host.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok, so what's attendance looking like? Now that it's confirmed, i'm gonna try and rally some WV folk if turn out looks pretty good =D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I haven't played Melee since like Otakon, so if I come can I just sit behind people and talk **** instead of playing?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok, cool, 30+ entrants is pretty solid. Hopefully we can get it up to 40 or so though =D WV will definitely try and make this, i'll figure out some plans within the next week and let you know if we're good to come.

Also, we (Knux and Krox) miiiiight need housing either Friday night or Saturday night (possibly both) if we decide to bus down there. So if anyone can help us out please let me know!

I hope there's lots of recording going on! There's a lack of recorded vids of me and I want to watch and critique some stuff. I think I'm getting prepared to compete at the top level, but I need to fine tune some things. I'd love to do some recorded MMs with people, and hopefully I'll do well in the tournament too.

Also, is Canada still coming down? I'll ask Pittsburgh if they're interested too. I wanna hype this up some! What about DoH? Tope? Cyrain? Vist? Mahone? Thumbs (I need to MM this do)? Redd? Bones gotta show up. Oh and i'll talk to Husband and Wife about it too...

hmmm...

wat.

Now watch WV not attend. LOL

Top Bottom