• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Will there be a livestream? Ie, max, you don't want to upload videos, I could set up your comp with twitch and it'll be upped, and I can link it to youtube.

I would have to work out if there's a way to split videos though. The only way I know how to do it would nullify you not having to upload vids, I would record it to the computer at the same time and then split those files

edit: I have been informed that you can select portions of streams to hit youtube, so it seems it work fine

Bones0

Smash Legend
If you stream it on Twitch, you can just create highlights of each match by entering the start and finish time, and then you can publish each highlight to YouTube separately. Or at least that's how I did it for my Pound 5 friendlies when I ripped them from Redd's stream. lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So I SHOULD be able to make this. Like, I currently don't have money (for this event, I have $40 but thats for no johns lol), but get payed on Friday. so if I can MAKE it by (and if I get da money that day)

I should be able to come down. : P I will update you guys on that

Bones0

Smash Legend
Are you taking a bus? If you (or anyone who may be coming with you) has a car to drive, you could just pick up me and DJ on your way and we'd be able to split the gas costs.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you stream it on Twitch, you can just create highlights of each match by entering the start and finish time, and then you can publish each highlight to YouTube separately. Or at least that's how I did it for my Pound 5 friendlies when I ripped them from Redd's stream. lol
The quality is complete *** though. It's better to download the saved stream flv and cut it up and upload it yourself in full quality. If you don't have the ability to stream/record at the same time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Are you taking a bus? If you (or anyone who may be coming with you) has a car to drive, you could just pick up me and DJ on your way and we'd be able to split the gas costs.
Yeah prolly takin a bus. I'll talk to ppl to see if anyone wanna drive down and I'll let them know u wanna come and split gas. : D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I think he just likes joking around about how there is no venue fee, so he can waive it/take 5000% of it away, etc... haha

Anyway, sometime this week I'm gonna be 100% sure of my plans. In case of a bus journey, i'm gonna need some help completing my itinerary, so i'll enlist everyone here for that =D

And has anyone heard from the canadians? I'm kinda curious if they're showing up.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
sorry jokes don't make sense on the internet.:cool:

Also...I can still go to this i'm just unsure of if I will be busing my way or getting a ride.

Ether

Smash Ace
What are the chances of the vids from the last Shell Shocked being uploaded? Would it help if I said it would make me really, really happy?

hot$

Smash Ace
sypher has them, he doesnt mind recording.. he just hates uploading?

confirm from someone? but i'm pretty sure thats his stance towards vidz

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Man, my do hot$ needs to come to record, that's too bad :(

Ether, you gotta roll up to this. Got lots of marth practice recently and need to crash around some good marths here =D

We need to consolidate all videos and upload them to MeleeAtlNorth imo.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think my plans for attending this are ruined, and if it that's the case it's unlikely that the rest of richmond will be here.

CTL17

Smash Lord
sypher has them, he doesnt mind recording.. he just hates uploading?

confirm from someone? but i'm pretty sure thats his stance towards vidz
He gave them to Roger/Epsilon/Heart to upload, but they haven't shown up yet. Duckpimp also recorded some that hasn't appeared yet either.

Ether

Smash Ace
give me the files and I'll upload them, 4srs.

Also, I can't go, I couldn't get off work. I could go if this was say, the week after. I'll try to make the next Shell Shocked.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
<3 Where do you even live meng, I could prob ferry you back and forth without too much trouble
Same place yo, basically from Piano Man you can get to my area by staying on the same road, but yea we'll have to figure somethin out.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ya, I'm prolly gonna go again lmao

melee 2 gud

Edit: Everyone can have a ride except for the sage.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Speaking of which, think there might be one or two more of these before the school year's over?

Top Bottom