• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll go to this as long as husband's peach isnt there. I've heard his play-style is pretty gay :/...

-WV
Well, Husband is gonna be there but I doubt he'll be playing his peach lol. But you rick-rock his peach last i heard so i dunno why you don't wanna see it there!

yo crews

me/G-reg/Tope/vist/travis

vs

chu/chillin/cyrain/Doh/redd

WE GOT DIS !!!! xD
WV wants in on crews

What the hell is that? I looked up the bus to get from here to there and it's like...if I did take it to get their I would have like..no money to enter the tournament with...or even eat lol.
megabus.com! They have pretty cheap prices usually, but I dunno how close there is one to you. Check it out, it might be of use to ya.

KrazyKrox

Smash Rookie
I'll ask richmond if they want to crew battle against wv.
RICH-mond. Not gonna be that rich after WV's done with ya. Crew battle MM imo. Your western brethren are gonna clean your klox (don't worry KrazyKlox aka Byped is gonna be there).

-WV

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Kinda close to it. It should go to DC, and from there you can take the Green Line and end up in College Park. Not 100% sure of the details, but CTL or some other MD go-ers could help you.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
NP, hope to see you there :)

Yo Ranmaru, is ur boy no cash showing up too? Def. wanna get some more games in with you two. Wish some tristate was showing up, like mah do Niko and T.Webb. Gotta show everyone what WV is about.

We're coming thru strong it seems, our plans will be finalized tonight. The fastest state in the US is gonna thrash some young children around here.

You wanna play? You wanna play. Wanna talk trash? Talk trash. Get ya *** beat, get ya *** beat.

-WV

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
NP, hope to see you there :)

Yo Ranmaru, is ur boy no cash showing up too? Def. wanna get some more games in with you two. Wish some tristate was showing up, like mah do Niko and T.Webb. Gotta show everyone what WV is about.

We're coming thru strong it seems, our plans will be finalized tonight. The fastest state in the US is gonna thrash some young children around here.

You wanna play? You wanna play. Wanna talk trash? Talk trash. Get ya *** beat, get ya *** beat.

-WV
Nah he said he can't make it. :( He's going to a tatoo convention.

He said Hi tho

CTL17

Smash Lord
Kinda close to it. It should go to DC, and from there you can take the Green Line and end up in College Park. Not 100% sure of the details, but CTL or some other MD go-ers could help you.
Green Line to College Park, take the bus that goes to campus (they claim you need ID, but it doesn't matter) and it drops you right at the venue.

What is the latest we can show up to the venue and still enter singles?
Probably 6pm, after dinner recess.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
How much is the green line, btw? And how far away is it from Union Station?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Awesome! New players to the scene are grand, come seek out WV players and we'll give some advice if you want. And we have a couple new players to the scene who might be coming as well =D

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. We've just been hosting tournaments on our campus since October, so we're really excited to get to a real tournament and be part of the scene.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Jeez, a triple pounder
Triple whoppers from BK are no joke

Also does anyone still need housing?

@ Plank - GC cords please
I'll pay you $$$ if necessary

Bones0

Smash Legend
Jeez, a triple pounder
Triple whoppers from BK are no joke

Also does anyone still need housing?

@ Plank - GC cords please
I'll pay you $$$ if necessary
Might want housing. Idk if DJ and/or Voodoo are coming and who will want to stay the night (possibly Friday night if that's okay; I'm assuming we'd just be crashing in your basement). I have spare cables you can have. Do you need both the AV and power cable, or just one?

Also Plank, if you have a spare cube you could pawn me I'd appreciate it. Just lmk how much to bring for it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OH MY GOD FRESH BLOOD

heh heh heh

here are my terms:

wenbo for the chords lets do a MM vs my fox where if u lose u pay $1 for the chords and if u win they are free XD

bones same thing for the cube but 3/5, and $5?? =D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey Plank, can I do a similar thing for the cords if you have extras? I just need the AV ones, my suitemates broke them last year -.- haha, maybe we could do a $5 MM b/o 3 or 5 and somehow integrate the cords into that.

CTL17

Smash Lord
How much is the green line, btw? And how far away is it from Union Station?
It's around $2 one-way, and from Union station, you need to head towards Glenmont on red, and then transfer to green at Fort Totten, then go towards Greenbelt. UMD is the stop right before Greenbelt. Total of 7 stops, 30 minutes? (Crystal City, where Pound 5 was, 13 stops away without a transfer, was 45 minutes for comparison)

do you guys have a set up list? like a list of everyone bringing cubes and tvs?
Well, it looks like:
Full setups:
CTL
BigWenz
Wenbo 2
kidneybeans 2
Sypher 2
KingofCereal
Chred?
Maniclysane?
ChivalRuse?

Project M:
JCaesar 2

Games:
Ranmaru
Plank ~π

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok thanks a lot. And I guess using the Red Line to get to Fort Totten would be an extra $2? Just making sure we all plan our finances correctly.

And we just got some more plans: WV currently has KrazyKnux, KrazyKrox, Byped (KrazyKlox), and Chippo confirmed. Tentative are Shiva and Mex. We're rolling up big this time, haha.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Also, anyone hear from my gangsters Laijin and Thumbs?

???

Gotta prepare for all the MMs that will ensue.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Also, anyone hear from my gangsters Laijin and Thumbs?
No, the fare in total just counts distance; you can transfer in circles as many times as you want and the final fee will be the same.

Laijin has been playing other games, Thumbs should probably be coming?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@Plank
Deal!!

I'll probably bring up a recording setup too
Sypher if you bring your recording I'll bring my HD

@Bones / anyone else - if you bring sleeping bags we can probably let you crash haha
Our first floor will probably be free anyways but whatever

hot$

Smash Ace
why do you WV people all have similar names.. kinda LAME

other dude shoulda stuck with DR GRIP
(i think it was)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
why do you WV people all have similar names.. kinda LAME

other dude shoulda stuck with DR GRIP
(i think it was)
YO, who the **** is HE? Better not be the Juggernaut ****AY

Edit: MM $10? :)

i always figured butt sex
wat.

WV will crash everyone around. Since we're the fastest state, it's easiest if people associate us all together. Gotta make it easy for you fools.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to end up lost somewhere for this....I'm terrible when it comes to public transportation out of state.

Top Bottom