• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked IV featuring Scar, Jman, Cactuar, Azen, Chillin, Chu, and more

unknown522

Some guy
plank vs scar game 4: double vanish -> b-air edgeguard was ****.

Speaking of edgeguaring; you both need work on it.

But yeah, good set. Plankk is gay sometimes =P

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
First of all the money match is for $50 with Mango. Secondly there is still 2 months inbetween and I'm still rusty.

Also there is a difference between fighting Sheik with falcon when you MAIN falcon and when you just play around with him, there's a lot to know. Don't count me out yet. :)

I didn't play very well in a lot of these sets, I was very annoyed with the crowd. I've officially abandoned MD/VA :p

JPOBS

Smash Hero
just wondeirng are those all the vids aor are more to come

and its freakin awesome to see groom blue back in action

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
No, the finals didn't get recorded. Jman/cactuar/Chu decided to split, and then they played it out on some other TV T_T

Also, Plank may have lost to Scar in tourney, but he won the 3/5 MM for $20. I would say that was more important, considering plank won money and scar didn't XD

DanteFox

Smash Champion
First of all the money match is for $50 with Mango. Secondly there is still 2 months inbetween and I'm still rusty.

Also there is a difference between fighting Sheik with falcon when you MAIN falcon and when you just play around with him, there's a lot to know. Don't count me out yet. :)

I didn't play very well in a lot of these sets, I was very annoyed with the crowd. I've officially abandoned MD/VA :p
uhhhhh.... hate to burst your bubble but... mango ***** with falcon. :p

PB&J

Smash Hero
hate to to burst your bubble but plank beat mango before in tourny..i think it was pound 3

not saying either player will win but i know it will a good fight

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
No he didn't, the only person to beat mango in a tourney set at pound 3 was Vist, in pools, other than silent wolf who won in brackets with like a link ditto or some ****.

strawhats

Smash Master
all the old school md/va greats went to this ****. Impressive. Seems like Azen is getting his marth into shape, especially against those falcons.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
hate to to burst your bubble but plank beat mango before in tourny..i think it was pound 3

not saying either player will win but i know it will a good fight
Didn't Mango lose Link ditto's to Silent Wolf at Pound 3?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Also, Plank may have lost to Scar in tourney, but he won the 3/5 MM for $20. I would say that was more important, considering plank won money and scar didn't XD
tourney is always more important than moneymatches

at least to me but i'm pretty sure tourney trumps all

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i agree, scar beat me fair and square. i have to gear up and handle the pressure better next time. ggs scar

joeplicate

Smash Master
plank beat mango's jigglypuff a year and a half ago, in pools, at the tournament mango WON?

well that must mean that plank, who has been picking his a$$ in md/va, will beat mango, the best player in the world, who has been steadily improving and ****** all of North America, RELATIVELY EASILY

wow good quality from usteam
vids are actually watchable

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
He just *****es about how broken Peach's accessories are

though the chris brown comment was kind of funny....unless you're rhianna

strawhats

Smash Master
M2K,Azen, PC Chris, Cactuar,Chllin,Isai (hopefully he actually comes back like he said he wanted to), and KDJ need to train so they can beat/come close to beating Mango at Genesis 2. HUGS you too.

Cactuar,Azen, PC Chris, M2K, Chu, Chillin, Isai, and Jman : Hopefully these guys actually put up a fight at Pound 4

Im tired of WC dominance. EC is beast coast guys, lets show em why.

BTW..the only respect WC gets from me in terms of their Kings( mango and a certain legend) is well my respect for the great Sephiroth Ken. > He'll always be the best imo.

LOL at "Skinnny Chillin" >OLD SCHOOL FTW

We Still love the Peolpe Champ, get better so u dont get ***** by mango's jiggz like u did at Genesis.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Wow scar your amazing

Good play plank but I dont approve of gratuitous usmashes. Utilt owns!

Could see the rust on some people

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Yeah i was kinda *shocked* too, but he def got the style now lol xD

null55

Smash Master
So, Plank are you playing melee now (i.e. quit brawl)?

And what's with H2YL, are they back now, too?

*hopes for good *** news*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
plank beat mango's jigglypuff a year and a half ago, in pools, at the tournament mango WON?

well that must mean that plank, who has been picking his a$$ in md/va, will beat mango, the best player in the world, who has been steadily improving and ****** all of North America, RELATIVELY EASILY

wow good quality from usteam
vids are actually watchable
he beat my falco in pools 2-0

but we all no how good my falco was at pound... THRASH

so gj plank

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah anything my falcon can do mango's falcon can do better

besides comboing

it's really depressing

Top Bottom