• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown (October 12-13, 2013) - Feedback please! Next major Santasmash!

KJ64 allows in the Melee Doubles ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splice

Smash Hero
Only willing to house a select few people if they choose to come down.
And I think anyone aside from these people would probably rather stay somewhere else as my cave is very tiny and the moss does not taste good at this time of year.

btw I'm not confident in my ability to perform in crews, Attila. Anyway, considering NSW sounds like they got a strong gang of 5, VIC vs NSW would be more hype than VIC vs OoS, maybe reignite the rivalry hmm?

Bu$

HoC
Someone, probably Ted, will be the team captain - he will choose the people who he thinks will create the best crew (either through diversity or raw skill). There isn't some objective process based on PR or anything like that haha

Cheers, and likewise.

If I can make it, I'd be looking for a melee player to house me - any takers? Bus? <3
Soz man just saw this. Be more than happy to house you man. Too ez. ;)

S.D

Smash Master
Is anyone interested in splitting accomodation close by the venue? Out of staters are preferenced. Also if I win free entry to SS I'll probably donate that to an OOS player who needs to ease the travel costs.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Is anyone interested in splitting accomodation close by the venue? Out of staters are preferenced. Also if I win free entry to SS I'll probably donate that to an OOS player who needs to ease the travel costs.

Free entry sounds nice, I got two horses to vaccinate against the Hendra virus around Oct and it's gonna cost around $300 in total :(

S.D

Smash Master
Well I need to win it first so we'll see. I'll probably look at whoever has to fork out the most to get there in travel costs alone rather than other IRL concerns. I mean I have car rego due $600+ so we all have expenses.

@ Attila: Can you change the thread title from the KJ64 thing to registrations open or something? Just so people know they should be signing up.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I've never been to an out of state tourney, how do people generally organise housing?

Because that would probably be preferable to paying for a hotel or something.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Soz man just saw this. Be more than happy to house you man. Too ez. ;)
Would you be able to house anyone else lol?

And I think anyone aside from these people would probably rather stay somewhere else as my cave is very tiny and the moss does not taste good at this time of year.

Does this mean that you would house people outside of those select few who are ok with "terrible" housing conditions?

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could offer me housing again for this, willing to offer moneyz.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I can house Billy; He's pretty much OoS right?
But yeah convincing mum to house others would be a struggle. If someone really, really needs housing, I could be last resort.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I asked Attila.

But we can have Lucas clones all night, it'll be a night full of Lucas and the BS he does. Think of it, that means double the Lucas, double the BS.
Ohohoh you guys... ;_;

I'll keep train in mind, though my real issue would really lie in the cost of living there (food and hotel stuff) + venue fees. With any luck i'll scrape together a few hundred to convince mum i'm doing whatever I can. ='(

Splice

Smash Hero
Does this mean that you would house people outside of those select few who are ok with "terrible" housing conditions?
Only if these people are travelling with Shaya.

But honestly, if none of the people my house is reserved for need it, then yes I have a free 50cm^2 piece of grass that you are welcome to inhabit.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Only if these people are travelling with Shaya.

But honestly, if none of the people my house is reserved for need it, then yes I have a free 50cm^2 piece of grass that you are welcome to inhabit.
What are its dimensions? 50cm * 1cm?

Splice

Smash Hero
yo Shaya

What are its dimensions? 50cm * 1cm?
Are you joking? Who do you think I am, the ****ing king of real estate? I can't just go around giving away the dimension of depth willy nilly
Hell I can't even afford that ****
Why do you think I play game and watch

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
yo Shaya

Are you joking? Who do you think I am, the ****ing king of real estate? I can't just go around giving away the dimension of depth willy nilly
One day in the future people will be buying their houses from Splice who will soon be the king of real estate. He'll eventually get a mansion because of it and it will have game and watches inside that mansion.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
You can fit infinite 2 dimensional spaces in 3 dimensional space, so you can sell infinite real estate, and be infinitely rich. This advice isn't free though, I'll charge 40 percent of your takings

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I've been out of the loop for so long...

Well, I looked at flights yesterday and they're still relatively cheap. I'll probably book this week.

What's housing looking like so far?

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
So how many interstaters does it look like there'll be at this thing? Getting really hyped, only a few weeks away!

Hope I don't have to go against Attila first round again

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Guys if we have enough supporters, we might be able to persuade the guys at Shadowloo HQ to make Shadowloo Showdown an APEX 2014 qualifier. I want it, I know you want it, so please show some support by either liking this post, creating a new thread or persuading the guys at Shadowloo HQ. Come on guys, let's make this happen.

Top Bottom