• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown (October 12-13, 2013) - Feedback please! Next major Santasmash!

KJ64 allows in the Melee Doubles ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
A couple of important updates:

1. Schedule is in the OP. it may change, but probably won't.
2. Melee/Brawl brackets will be top 16 only, due to time constraints. sorry kids.
3. Top 4 for each game will happen on the grand stage, and the main stream.
4. We may get a second stream for smash, but this is only a possibility at this point.
5. Crews will happen on Saturday night. I don't mind who wants to form crews and whatnot.
6. Sunday is going to be incredibly hype. Even if you don't watch other fighting games, the atmosphere is going to be incredible.
7. Only 1 more week to register! You can only register online, or in person at SLHQ.

Sebby

Smash Cadet
A couple of important updates:

1. Schedule is in the OP. it may change, but probably won't.
2. Melee/Brawl brackets will be top 16 only, due to time constraints. sorry kids.
3. Top 4 for each game will happen on the grand stage, and the main stream.
4. We may get a second stream for smash, but this is only a possibility at this point.
5. Crews will happen on Saturday night. I don't mind who wants to form crews and whatnot.
6. Sunday is going to be incredibly hype. Even if you don't watch other fighting games, the atmosphere is going to be incredible.
7. Only 1 more week to register! You can only register online, or in person at SLHQ.

Hey atilla, does that mean we wont be able to register at the door on the day?

pikmin.org

Smash Apprentice
Do we have to have registered with our specific brawl/melee partners by the 6th, or just registered for doubles and the teams are worked out on the day?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Registering yourself for doubles is enough; if you don't have a teammate by the tournament day, we'll find one for you.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Second stream would be very cool. And the schedule seems good for me as well, only thing I will probably miss would be crews, as I would probably leave around 9-9:30. It's gonna be a great weekend.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'll pay for someone to let me on stream :p
No rly, plz

What's so hype about Sunday?

pikmin.org

Smash Apprentice
^I think because they'll have the pointy end of the SSF4 and UMVC3 brackets and, given the caliber of overseas players SS tends to get, that will be hype^ (as well as Smash, of course;))

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Quick question, how are fellow interstaters planning on getting to the venue, is it walking distance from the SkyBus drop-off place or are people picking them up with their cars?

Also, is there a chance of crews and/or MM's being streamed?

Hughie

Smash Lad
Will be donating money (to you because I'm obviously going to lose) in form of Money Matches

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Why hasn't anyone registered yet. There are only 13 people in Melee singles and 8 people in doubles while 14 people have registered for Brawl singles and 8 people registered for Brawl doubles. Here we are making the hype when not many people have registered. Come on guys, step up your game.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Why hasn't anyone registered yet. There are only 13 people in Melee singles and 8 people in doubles while 14 people have registered for Brawl singles and 8 people registered for Brawl doubles. Here we are making the hype when not many people have registered. Come on guys, step up your game.
I think everyone's doing it last minute

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Just registered now, how do you see who's registered?

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
@BC. Come on man. Everyone's expecting you there. Don't let me down, don't let them down. Don't let the fans down but most importantly, don't let the people down.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Of course. I want the legendary BC to come down. At least he will be my Melee doubles partner and I will at least have a doubles partner for Melee. I also want to meet him in person too.

Top Bottom