• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I wonder how hard is Sonic when you unlock him? I'm just playing Kirby and Ness at the moment. Also, what's up guys. Do you guys still remember me?
I'm probably one of the newest active people in the Sonic boards and you don't know me, but welcome back!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
lmao, KASR has come and gone so many times...

He doesn't like fulfilling his promises to stay </3
But still <3

:093:
He came back... what... one other time? After that I never remembered him posting again.

Anyways, I'm declaring today a forum holiday. No useful information or work allowed. Today we will talk about KASR's contributions to the Sonic movement and steak :O

NNID
MasterHavik
LOL you guys are great, but this time I'm here to stay. Since I got Blazblue and Brawl. I said it time to clean up, and pick the games I wanna take serious. And well guess what? Brawl made the cut after failing many times to find some to train me in Tekken. so, I'm here t ostay this time around, and give ya'll some helpful information instead of a ton of jokes, and crap. Well I'll still joke ever blue moon though. Now all I need to unlock Sonic, and I'll be set for brawl.

If you guys wondering what games I will be palying. Here is the list.

SC4 Talim, Sk, and maybe Maxi if I can get some time to play as him.

SF4 Akuma, Fei long, and it's either Rose or C.Viper. Also, I'm getting a lot of help in this game from a good friend of mine who is a mega SF manic.

Blazblue Tager for now, but I'll learn Noel and Taokka later on after I finsih up Tager. Also this game rock the mother****ing house. It owns SF4 and brawl together.

Finally, Brawl Sonic, Kirby, and Ness. I think I have found a team that can bring home the steak, and maybe more. That 3rd spot was going to be for G&W because I use to main him in Meele, but I gave him the pass for a character I should have been playing since Meele. Which is Ness if you guys have forgotten already.

So tell what you guys think, and etc., ok?

This time I shall payback all the winning steak X, 3000, lucky, Tenki, chains, D.A. kid, Izzy, Boxb, DarkNes, puffball64, and Malcom have fought long and hard for to earn our blue boy a mid tier spot. Funny thing, the whole steak was just a typo that turn into a huge fad for this section. A typo did all of this!? I still can't believe it myself. I throught all you guys were making fun of me, and didn't understand what was so good about, so I just play along and started to understand why love it so much. Now that I'm 16, I have grew up inside and outside, and I think it my time to give back to this section that gave me so much love.

Oh, and before I forget my FC up there if you guys wanna brawl with me sometimes. I go under a few more names these days, so I shall give you a all of them really quickly.

Sly
CY( CrazyYoshimitsu)
KazeNoKlonoa
IoriJunpei
Yosuke
Maurice( my real name)
KASR

Well, it's late so I have to get my butt to bed. I got to go work in the morning, so remember if you wanna brawl with me, then make sure to pm on thsi site , or my youtube page.

KASR the maker of winning steak.

youtube page :http://www.youtube.com/user/SlyCopper23

It's good to be back with my steak in hand. I hope I can do well with all this support.

P.S.

Coem to chicago sometimes please!!! Trouneys here are big as hell, and I would lvoe to see you guys down. Espcially, Tenki for making wanna play sonic in the first place his guides, and anti- characters junk is gold...Wait no!!! It's perfect steak. Anyways, I have to go to bed, so bye for now guys.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
The boogie boogie hedgehog clip would be good for credits or bloopers.

If I was amazing, I would've sang during a combo video and sent that in.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
KazeNoKlonoa
I love Klonoa <3

Maurice( my real name)
MAURICE!?

Coem to chicago sometimes please!!! Trouneys here are big as hell, and I would lvoe to see you guys down. Espcially, Tenki for making wanna play sonic in the first place his guides, and anti- characters junk is gold...Wait no!!! It's perfect steak. Anyways, I have to go to bed, so bye for now guys.
<33that sounds fantastic. Advertise whenever you attend a Chicago tournament.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chis, do you mean no advertising for the Xat?

also KASR that's a great story bro.

No, seriously.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wouldn't you have to had that on so you could give people sig infractions when needed?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Other people need you!

DarkWarCloud has opened up the Training Grounds. What this is is a place for new players to learn who plays what characters all in a simple thread so that they can contact said person to "teach" them the basics. As of right now, we only have a handful of "teachers" for a few characters and we need more! This is where you come in. Anyone who is skilled with your characters (any character) and has the free time to teach someone how to either: Teach the basics of the game in general and/or teach specific character(s), go in the thread and either post or PM DarkWarCloud with your information (Format is in the thread) where you may possibly be contacted by someone who wants to learn. The future of smash lies in your hands.

On the other hand, if you wish to learn, go to the thread also!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241698

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The funny thing is Wikipedia says that Toon Disney was just the last station to air the series, it was animated at least a couple of years before I remember it on TD.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Blazblue Tager for now, but I'll learn Noel and Taokka later on after I finsih up Tager. Also this game rock the mother****ing house. It owns SF4 and brawl together.

Tager can suck a ****.

This time I shall payback all the winning steak X, 3000, lucky, Tenki, chains, D.A. kid, Izzy, Boxb, DarkNes, puffball64, and Malcom have fought long and hard for to earn our blue boy a mid tier spot.

I could swear he does this mess on purpose sometimes...

Now that I'm 16, I have grew up inside and outside, and I think it my time to give back to this section that gave me so much love.

you make it sound like you masturbated for the first time and a website sucked you off...

Oh, and before I forget my FC up there if you guys wanna brawl with me sometimes. I go under a few more names these days, so I shall give you a all of them really quickly.

Sly
CY( CrazyYoshimitsu)
KazeNoKlonoa
IoriJunpei
Yosuke
Maurice( my real name)
KASR

What happend to MC havok?

P.S.

let me know when kirk shows up to one and ill try to make it down there
Can people like stop posting/blogging the link to the Xat?

Thanks.
PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LISTEN TO THIS MAN

My sig advertises for the Xat. XD
for real tho, cut that mess out...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
For all I know, Kirk is dead.

I'm not trying to be offensive in anyway, I'm just saying I haven't seen the guy around since '08.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Kirk isn't dead, I often see him post in the Ike boards and he has some resent videos of himself.

Chis, do you mean no advertising for the Xat?
You know we're being flooded everyday by people we don't know right?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I wouldn't know, I haven't been there in forever, and I don't count the last time I was there because I was just there to see how everything was... unchanged as expected.

Lots of random people, lots of name-changing, a lot of the people I recognize from the boards are not there at all or AFK, and the few who are, are rather preoccupied with something else.

I'll be back when I'm not playing so much DotA (Defense of the Ancients), I hate the DotA community but I love the game.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I've been spending a lot of time out of the Xat lately :/

Last time I was there there were TOO MANY RANDOMS >_>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's only ******** when it gets to the point that YOU CAN'T RECOGNIZE PEOPLE!

Although I enjoyed the time I had where I had the alias "all dis n***a do is side-taunt."

That's really all I do anyway.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Oh man, I was playing Phoenix Wright 1 and

*no spoiler*
Steak is the key to one of the trials.

There's so much steak in that game. :o

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Phoenix Wright is full of win. Once you're done with the game, check out Attorney abridged on youtube.

------

So, I'm gonna try playing with shields off for a bit, 'prolly mapped to attack or something. I rely on them too much, and it's slowing me down. I even roll when I mentally know better.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think Emmy said something in a blog on AiB about playing with no shield button, it will teach you to rely less on instinct and think about what you do.

I think it's a great idea when you have nothing to rely on but placement and punishing, especially in a defensive oriented game when you come back to your shield button you'll be so much better.

Top Bottom