• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I sat down to play Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed and then stood up to a Wednesday that knew how to fly. As soon as the clock strikes food, it will be time to homework.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I think it was cause of the skype chat that ended at like 9 in the morning which was probably way later for you lol.
And NO! That evil avatar can go to heck and never come back!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
It actually ended later than that lol.

Just finished watching RED. Funny wee movie to watch if you's have time to waste.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I see it too. The head and the body loop seemlessly, but focusing on the feet you can see as if it were missing one frame.
Edit:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos

I made the oops to forget a "post bit my last post.

All of the ones I've been using were my previous Xat avatars.

I finally took the time to make a legitimate pose for a post bit.

infomon

Smash Scientist
woooo I reset my password

I might go to a smashfest sometime!

soon I will be best shonik in America!!! lololo

why does this not work :054:

smashboards too weird

Kupo Rose

I just want them to bring the social groups back.

And fix the bloody alerts.

And enlarge avatar filesize limit.

Have convos like the old SWF.

Have multiquote like the old SWF.

Have an adjustable textbox.

And a mobile skin.

Maaaan... This site.

True Blue

Smash Lord
So I did well kind of good. Got some good saved games of awesome Homing Attack kills lol. Played a bunch of good people. Don't know my placings yet cause they haven't put up the results thread for it and they didn't tell me. But I at least made it out of pools and attendance was 47 and it was top 3 of each pools and main bracket had 24 participants. And I only suicided like 3 times... Yeeaaa... Actually make that 4 I forgot about teams when me and Ryo derped out and both sporadically died in the beginning of a match. lol.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Speaking of Sonic Unleashed, a mod for Sonic Generations was just released that gives us the 9 daytime stages for Modern Sonic if you've got the PC version of Generations. Being able to play Abadat's Jungle Joyride stage without ANY frame delay at all is amazing.

Also if you clean all 9 stages you unlock Super Sonic. But instead of rapidly losing your rings when you boost, the auto-pilot flight mode is disabled and instead you just got superfast boosting Super Sonic. Kinda like it was in Colors only quicker. It's AWESOME.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Been meaning to re-install Generations for missing Steam achievements. Probably could use the chance to try out the Unleashed mod.

True Blue

Smash Lord
It is enjoyable to me on my PS3. And since it rhymed you know it's no lie.
lol
Yo so why does it feel so dead here! I think it's cause Espy isn't a moderator. We need to rise up and get his spot back! Or give me power that I don't deserve and will mess up the world with!! lol

Kupo Rose

True Blue

Smash Lord
Oh maybe next week on Sunday we can chat and play some Generations! Sadly I don't have a PC one so no mods from me. Just normal me messing around and playing lol. Need to buy an HDMI splitter.

Top Bottom