• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Too busy on the front side of the body and the back side of the hips to pay attention to the back side of the shoulders and ruffles of the cranium.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah it doesn't work that way. For humans hair is just hair. For Animals hair is actually fur. Which they are quite lucky cause they don't have to spend money on soap and just save by only buying shampoo and conditioner. lol

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

But yeah, good thing it wasn't that cold today when the alarm went off. And people still wear PJs?

edit: oops didn't know we went over a new page.

Humans are now furries. :applejack:
If only this was true.

What the **** Wedge. Where've you been?

True Blue

Smash Lord
Wait a joke went over my head? What? I wanna know now!
And PJ's are just what I specifically wear for sleeping, which are just a white shirt and gray shorts.

WEDGE! I don't think I should be that surprised though I do like the pic so, WEDGE! lol
You becoming a master at Marvel yet!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
First of all, me and Shadofiend both agreed that Rouge is NOT furry so you can chill with these falsifications you keep trying to perpetuate upon me. Im not furry, never have been, never will be. Just because you understand that being a furry makes you a terrible person does not mean you should be trying to drag everyone down with you.

True Blue

Smash Lord
@Kupo: Don't Slowbro me! I am faster than you! lol.

@Kid: And who says being a furry is bad? I think so many people have the wrong idea/definition of what it means to be one. And yes Rouge is an animal still. And Sonic is the gateway drug to the furry fandom. lol.

Though I here so many definitions of what a Furry is. Which the actual one is that a furry is just someone that is into Anthropomorphic Animals. Which I have heard worse definitions from people that I have wanted to smack which were like "A furry is someone who wants to have sex with animals." Just cause there are a bunch of bad eggs in a fandom don't take it out on everyone. Which is EVERY fandom, even anime lovers.
Anyways I think I derailed myself for the moment.

Life

Smash Hero
Rouge is intentionally sexualized and is even described by Sega as such (I saw it on the back of a poster). I do think we're basically just playing with the definitions of words at that point.

Life

Smash Hero
In case anyone is actually confused by that twitch chat (if you weren't there don't ask), terrible_sonic_main is me, horrible_sonic_main is speed

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
"A furry is someone who wants to have sex with animals."
This is the definition that both myself and espy are working with right now.

also, I remember when I used to enter my monthly tournaments with amalgamations of other sonic names.

one time i entered as eXpy3000. That was a good one.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Don't worry Espy, I didn't believe him for a minute. Maybe a second, but not a whole minute. lol
Actually got slightly confused while reading it cause I got side tracked when I did so.

Top Bottom