• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Coke giving anybody automatic nosebleeds is more than enough reason for me to continue not drinking soda.

and big ups to j Man for going to j Pan

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Water is best when I'm thirsty but nothing beats soda in terms of total refreshment.

Espy, re-upload your avatar. It's blurry for some reason.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when it comes to stuff i drink besides water and juice, I try to stick to powders. kool aid, crystal light and the rest. makes me feel like I have less nonsense going into my body when the flavoring comes in such small packets.

Kupo Rose

Flavoured water best water?

I try to have as little soda as possible. never had a nosebleed from drinking Dr. Pepper.

tea/coffee/milk/juice are all refreshing to me.
I wouldn't want tea/coffee after a long/hot day. Milk's good though.

Dr Pepper's adverts is the only good thing about it.

I like having cold coffee. The most refreshing to me in mind and body. Now I want some...
Time to change my avatar again!!
Your last one was better.

I want the multiquote system back. That was ****ing horrible to post.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Dr. Pepper is the best soda though. If you're going to treat yourself to a sugary/caffeinated beverage, Dr. Pepper has a pretty darned good taste.

Sprite if you want no caffeine.

Kupo Rose

I don't like Dr Pepper. It tastes like a flatter version of Pepsi, which is also a flatter of Coke. Coke is meh.

Tempted for some Sprite right now... Gonna steal some of my roommate's.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
thanks KID, :D

Who was talking about pop giving a nose bleed? Wtf is that? Never in my life have I heard anyone make the claim that pop was the definitive cause of a nose bleed, rofl. Seems jank as **** to me...

I try to drink just water, or alcoholic beverages. Im never opposed to pop though: had a mountain dew today, and a shamrock shake (if you want to count that as a refreshing beverage) but probably nearly 100 oz of water (I have a couple 32oz bottles in the fridge I refill every day, and I go through 3-4 every work shift. Yes, I pee constantly. Yes, I have a small gatorade bottle of water looking to be polished off right now, that is water).

I don't care if I go through a 2 litter in one day, because I offset that by a: making it rare, and b: I drink copious amounts of water daily.

True Blue

Smash Lord
@Kupo: Really I may change it back. Like to keep my avatar's related to how I am feeling. So I went from loving to robotic. lol. Though will probably go back to the other one. Main reason I changed it cause the site had it weirdly off angle too. And megacon is around the corner so gonna be feeling all the love as I hang out with random people and yell Hi to everyone! And troll all my friends! lol

Why and what and how is it S&BJ Day? I am confused. I am technically new Sonic so I probably don't know about this as well as a bunch of other smash things lol.

Oh side note. Gonna get drunk! lol.

And I miss multi quote too...

Kupo Rose

@Jman: I don't get it either, but it's happened on multiple occasions so...

@Blue: I changed mine again cause I'm messing around with animated avatars. Have fun getting drunk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
WOW @ these new jacks....

its exactly one month after valentines day. so its valentines day for the men. But men dont like chocolates and roses, so instead, the women give us what we DO want, steak and blowjobs.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
So much pony X.X

Lol@soda giving nosebleeds, so unheard of. just gonna stick to water, koolaid, n OJ.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Small house tournament yesterday. I got hit by a stichface and a bomb in the first 2 minutes of game 3 vs Illmatic.

Its almost like fighting Olimar when she is pulling turnips, except I really can't tell the difference while she is holding one. I've been unwittingly hit by so many of those weird turnips in so many sets I need to keep an eye out for those things.

I think I have 4 or 5 Peach mains to worry about + any number of people for our frequent mid tier events, so I need to work on that. Its far too easy to feel cozy in an even match then suddenly get killed or take 40 damage from a projectile.

Top Bottom