• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I just woke up. Was supposed to go to that regionals thing but I just said "fudge it all!" and pushed my face back into my pillow. And then I woke up cause my family was yelling there heads off. lol

Teshie U

Smash Lord
you skipped out on a tournament!!!!? shame on u trueblue didnt u know u lik the best sinok left in thr chasedorld

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If it was a regional we'd have probably heard of it. It was probably for Yugioh or Magic. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Happens all the time at TCGs. It's pathetic.
AND NO. NO. NO NO NO.
TO HELL AND BACK WITH THAT ENERGY TANK. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The sleight of hand does not limit to playing cards, but to trading cards as well. Tis sad.

=

Falco approves of Samus' smooth flying.

Life

Smash Hero
The thing about TCG theft is that there are so many identical objects being shuffled around discreetly it's hard to catch and hard to prove. It's an easy-opportunity thing; psychologically, if you're presented with a very easy opportunity to get away with a crime, you're more likely to take it than you are to make your own opportunities. Most TCG thieves probably wouldn't steal ordinary things, I think, not that that excuses it.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea it was for Yugioh. And it is a good thing I didn't go cause my friend got all the way to the last round and lost one game and didn't get his invite for Nationals. I hate playing at regionals with that low of a chance to get an invite especially since everyone is playing the one broken deck that usually auto wins for people that are not playing the same deck.
And it is just bad how people try to steal. I saw someone almost get beat up because they reached there hand into someone else backpack trying to steal something and the guy was right there. And it was a little kid no less, and all he says is "WHAT!" like he didn't do anything.
And the game is getting annoying where people are controlling how I am doing moves. Cause I power shuffle everyones deck with random numbers and by the feel I get from the cards and some guy called me out to a judge and told me that I was not allowed to power shuffle there deck unless it had a pattern because I could be stacking there deck to give them a bad hand... WHAT SENSE WAS MADE! Cause if I do shuffle with a pattern I am NOT stacking your deck? It makes me ashamed that I play any TCG whatsoever and the only reason I like Yugioh is because of the card art and 2 seasons that involved GX and 5Ds. And I will stop playing when both of the main characters of those series decks become unplayable.
So I guess that is it for my random rant... lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
Usually but if you are smart you can make a decent amount of money back and stuff. Because Yugioh is like a mini stock market. Cause you can buy cards in advance in preparations of newer sets to come and when those sets come out certain cards go up in price. Like this one random ass rare I found in my closet went from being $0.25 to $10.00 because of a popular deck coming out in the next set, and it isn't even hear in North America yet, only in Japan.
And I just really like the art and how Yugioh plays out, when it is broken tier decks being played. lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
Probably only to collectors. Cause pokemon only uses the 3 newest sets in tournament play which makes old cards unusable but collectors will still value them something probably because those cards are not in print anymore.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Dunno anything about tournament play. I had them because it was a school fad.

Then it got banned.

Cause some ***** decided to gamble with them in plain view of the teachers.

The only two I think are worth anything are my Charizard and Ancient Mew cards.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea ebay is always a card sellers friend when trying to sell something. Just check what the card has been sold for and then what is selling now and find a price you are willing to do, but I never sell cards online unless it can get me at least 10 dollars without the shipping.

True Blue

Smash Lord
LMAO! I love 12. "Oi, **** FACE!" LOL
I got mad cause my friend had 4 of those lotus cards in his attic and we couldn't find it but it eventually was thrown out when his parents cleaned it out.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
**** gets the most censor asterisks, but ***** and **** get only get one.

I kinda miss my casual MtG days -- Stopped collecting those official premade advance decks around Myridon. But cause of that, I don't think I really encountered rare or "in" cards.

Kupo Rose

Oh wow it's Terios.

LMAO! I love 12. "Oi, **** FACE!" LOL
I got mad cause my friend had 4 of those lotus cards in his attic and we couldn't find it but it eventually was thrown out when his parents cleaned it out.
Hope you hurt them afterwards.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea it definitely was but I am okay with it, he had too much of an anger probably when losing or if things didn't go his way. Now I am in a better place... I think. I wouldn't know cause everyone speaks Spanish hear... lol

Kupo Rose

I think I'll have pork madras tonight.

Also, been having trouble sleeping the past few days now. /firstworldproblems

True Blue

Smash Lord
I've been having trouble remembering my dreams again.
And blame Espy you guys stay up for to long lol. Oh and thanks for ditching me yesterday... lol just kidding

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah it is a big problem to me. I am trying to remember my dreams and then write them down. I usually always wake up and never remember my dreams, but I bought a journal recently and started writing them down which started to let me remember them a little better. Which makes me feel a bit better about myself cause I am not just a soulless being.

Top Bottom