• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol@slow motion, tesh idk about punishing spotdodges.....its doesnt seem like it would work imo

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Any1 mind tellin me WTF the Title of this thread even means or how 2 do it? I been gone 4 a while tryina increase my scene :-/

30 new players n every1 is scared of a lil ol Sonic ;-)

:sonic:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
I just got home, and im gettin the demo after I do homework and eat.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm ready for Sonic Generations now, for it has been revealed that the Balloon Park theme has been remixed for it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Won't be able to check until tomorrow after 5PM.
I'll be on it like Espy on a furry. :applejack:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Oh its so dead here, I'm double posting after like 20 hours.

Check this Dsmash, I wonder if there might be some usable frame advantage to the weak hit. Could be useful for punishing spotdodges?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxvlC9Uro8
theres been frame advantage. u can buffer DA or dash grab. Dsmash has always been useful punishing spotdodges lol. Why am I talking to myself?

Tesh

Smash Hero
@ storm, don't care. Lemmie know if I can get that sick golden wiimote early tho from LoZ.

@ me, I never dsmash, that was an accident and I was surprised it didn't get me *****.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Well, guess a biiiiiiig apology is in order. Been tryin to fix life up, nothin gud showin up yet. Need to pracdis for darn apex. Btw, I'm winning MK9 and gettin SG on the release date.

...Why are there MLP icons? I blame espy. Also, 50$ MM at apex espy. We doin this right. Father vs Son. Not rly, but a serious set would be widely appreciated. D:

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Oh my gosh, these abbreviation mindgames. I still got it. Kappa.

SG=Sonic Generations KID. You'd most likely destroy me in skullgirls cause I'm not intending on playing it.

MK= Mortal Kombat. Scorpion all day. Would be Sub but people tier ***** em. Plus Sub is boring as heck.
But yeah, ya boi is here to cause some upsets. Espy we're dittoing. If you say no, I swear to god I will take all 7 of my emeralds and end you.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
so what is it now? scorpion and reptile? oh wait its scorpion and cyber subzero...getem son. *smirk*

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sooooooo many Sonic Generations songs going in brawl once they're brstmd.

Emerald Beach remix, stardust speedway bad future US edition remix, toxic caves remix, leaf forest remix, balloon park, both remixes, race to win remix, hell yeah.

:phone:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol storm.

and speed you know you like dat cyber ninja :awesome:

Top Bottom