• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

NNID
MasterHavik
That's my question too. Also, I'm going to my first smash tourney. It's cheap as hell, so I'm hype. Funny thing though, I haven't lost my touch with Kirby but my Sonic is ***. I forgot the cool edgehog we can do and how the ASC works. I can't even do simple ASC combos.

Life

Smash Hero
Apologies for not being clear.

The class in question, honors chemistry, is not exactly "a class designed for remedial kids", KID. I have all the theory down, it's just that the lab reports now require a level of precision I have yet to even approach. I have enough credits to graduate, and my grades and all are fine. I'm forced to take it due to a scheduling technicality, not anything I actually did wrong.

I could have taken something else, to be fair, but it's kinda too late for that now.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
your school is ********, if you have enough credits to graduate why the hell are you still even going to the school in the first place?

You should just take your diploma early and be done with it.

Life

Smash Hero
*will have enough at the end of the year without the class

And those first four words have been spoken quite a few times around these halls...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
GPAs?

Meh, mine was only 3.5-ish. I slacked off a ton in HS.
Right now in college it's a 3.21 or something to that degree. *shrugs* :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My GPA is a 2.99, thanks to a disastrous first year at Dallas's SMU. I'm shooting for all As this semester to make up for it, and hopefully get into Law school.

infomon

Smash Scientist
At low to mid %s, f-throw => run under them and sproooing a grounded spring. (What was that, the LuCKy combo or something? I forget what we call it when you make them spring after you and you Bair them in the sky...)

Better: place the grounded spring, then f-throw them onto it :bee:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Up-throw at around 90%-100%, buffer a spring, and buffer a Bair. Tacks heavy damage, sometimes kill them, and I'm left perplexed as to why this still works and why they don't DI it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone ever experience a grab break from spring? I was playing against Razer a while ago and I was playing around with spring-dair and he grabbed me out of my dair but then the spring forced me out of the grab anyway. Like I bounced on it while he was pummeling.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol, my roommate brought his wii and downloaded various brawlhacks so I'm starting to get back into playing.

Sonic:M is too fun. Wavedash out of spindash, FF F-air > grab, side-B (charge hit) > grab. XD

also,

omagad
cammy camalange.

:093:

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I have a quick question for my fellow Sonic mains...
I played with a planking Pit today.

Can Sonic can just SDR off the stage to hit Pit out of UpB-ing repeatedly?
I did it quite a few times and it worked great....

If so, would this work vs. any of the other plankers (obv. not MK lol)

Tesh

Smash Hero
If he is just using up B over and over, he is an idiot. It doesn't have invincibility when used in the air so something like spindash would just hit him anyway. The only reason he should be using Up B at the ledge is to push people or items away.

Basically its not a reliable way to hit anyone thats planking BUT, hard reading a bit of vulnerability can net you an easy kill if you SDR-footstool people playing around on the ledge. Characters like DK , Bowser and Peach can get gimped well enough if you footstool them at ledge height.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I figured SDR wouldn't be normally that good.

I also want to check out options vs DK on Yoshi's Island, I'm pretty sure ISDR clangs with invincicopter...
I got wrecked by bairs tho :S

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I figured SDR wouldn't be normally that good.

I also want to check out options vs DK on Yoshi's Island, I'm pretty sure ISDR clangs with invincicopter...
I got wrecked by bairs tho :S
If I didn't know better, the stupid invincicoptor beats iSDR.

I would much rather just take DK to BF or FD over YI:B myself.

:093:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Man I'd take a DK to YI: B any day. We have actual options out of our stupid invincible gimmick. Just don't try to use it against his wildly powerful moves which will beat it.

Also possible Espy vs __X__ rematch at LSC Champs? Only Sonic dittos ever worth watching.

Top Bottom