• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
@espy it would be cool to see what you think about it. I'm always interested in separating the true value of a game from the nostalgia. An experienced gamer would get through both games in a few hours I'm sure so it wouldn't be much time wasted if you hate it.

and yea im not pleased with this site

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Played a few hrs of friendlies, or rather seriouslies. I lost to someone's pocket d3, lucky HARD read and he did a jumping gordo throw, right after I had air dodged. 6-1 on his D3. He also beat my sonic with his sheik once, I suicided 2nd stock trying to play as fast as possible.

Now my alternate fun characters, got off. Marth is so easy to play, lol.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Don't worry, it'll be back. In the meantime, go Super.

And Espeh Ajay

Looks like the postbits are slowly returning.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I had premium for a long while kupo, i put Halfrican-American on like a week or two after, and pranked True Blue :p

Its meh, but it does help the sight, so i dont mind. I spend enough time/get enough enjoyment to warrant it. Also, my Falcon beat his D3, which was lulzy. Its sooo satisfying to predict the ledge get up attack at over 100%, KNEE!!!! I have the utmost confidence I'll continue my streak of 1st place in locals.

Also, in the process of updating the NE/SD combined brawl PR's, I moved up from spot 4 (first showing) to 2nd (there is a "hidden boss" who retires a lot, but his D3 is hands down the best i've played. I only played friendlies with him at 2 of the tournaments and he 3 stocked me in several of those games. It was never even close :/

True Blue

Smash Lord
KUPO! IT IS WRONG! THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS TELLING YOU!... The whole episode is stuck in my head... All the music...

Wait how do I make RD?
And am I still pranked? Cause I liked that... My name was a different color...

Kupo Rose

@Jman: Yeah I've noticed, I didn't ask till now.

@Blue:

You're not pranked anymore. I don't think we'll get coloured names since there's ribbons in place of them. Who knows.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Got my Eggman sunglasses today.

of course now that i look at this picture, it appears what i really need is a big yellow hat, glowing purple contacts, orange hair gel and.....something to help me grow a big scary beard

Kupo Rose

I am just annoyed that instead of just Espy running around with a pony, Kupo is doing it too.
Oh and evidently they are married so...lesbians?

*gets camera*
Maaaan you haven't posted here in forever and this is what you comment on. Half tempted to post a Appletavia picture now.

Your camera is not ready.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yo you missed it when I had my Rainbow Dash avi up there. Man that was the best picture... I may just go back to it... It has been a week time to change my picture lol. At least I think it has been a week.

Kupo Rose

Wow. That looked awesome. :applejack:
From what I've seen so far, there's an Emerald Coast (Modern and Classic), Wave Ocean (Modern and Classic) and Tropical Resort Act 3. Not sure if they're done by different people though.

Yo you missed it when I had my Rainbow Dash avi up there. Man that was the best picture... I may just go back to it... It has been a week time to change my picture lol. At least I think it has been a week.
The human RD doing the shrug?

True Blue

Smash Lord
From what I've seen so far, there's an Emerald Coast (Modern and Classic), Wave Ocean (Modern and Classic) and Tropical Resort Act 3. Not sure if they're done by different people though.

The human RD doing the shrug?

Yea, and I tried to change it just now but the site hates me... lol

And that video lol. That brownie wash! lol.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
now if only they had decided to release this for Wii U. I mean they didn't just have their latest installment on the 3DS and have it sell very well. And a majority nintendo fans of the series haven't not been able to play the first installment in the series since it's release on the PS2.

:p

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ummm... yes they have. Launch PS3 was backwards compatible. KH 1.5 HD Remix's intent is to let everyone experience the saga in it's entirety. Logically, 2.5 should be out the next year, with KH III (likely a PS4 exclusive, as Nomura is creative lead of KHs and he favors the playstation brand, a la Versus XIII's multi-year production).

So.... good thing I own a ps3 (very likely one of the last few PS3 titles I'll pick up, getting ps4 at launch. First paycheck after evo, its paid off son

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mine too, but also because the site can't decide whether or not it wants to work. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

What my other half said.

Site's deteriorating. Avatars don't work, sigs now been capped at 100characters apparently, probs more... They dun goofed.

Also Espy, I bought Reese's Pieces. Not too bad. I found an utter gem yesterday though. Galaxy Bites. Think of little maltesers but with a really soft chocolate caramel inside. Sooooo good.

On another note, I hate PC games. I want my 360 back...

Kupo Rose

I should've bought more. They were on sale too, but I didn't know if I was gonna like it.

[collapse="dinner from yesterday"] All of those sauces for my steak... But no A1 ;-;

[/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Mmm Galaxy Bites. G~P sent a few of those to us a while back. These European chocolates are quite the clamor.

That dinner looks tasty. Like something I had before. Except all those on one plate.

Because no mobile version for this site, I'll put the postbit myself.

:phone:

Kupo Rose

Yeah, no mobile skin for this site atm, but Tapatalk is available if you have it.

I had to seperate it into two plates cause it made the rice and steak a pain in the arse to get to.

I'm surprised you guys have little variety. Have yous ever tried Guylian chocolate? It's the best.

Top Bottom