• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Haven't played CTR. Speed Freaks though.

Indeed. I was deathly afraid this obvious "reboot" would end in failure (Q). But imo, best bond film ever. Sean Connery comes close in several, they were all pretty much my series favs.

**** pierce Gaylord-snan

:phone:
I don't mind Pierce (maybe because Goldeneye was my first ever Bond film). I guess you don't like the 'silly' one-liner martini style Bond?

As for Skyfall, one scene I gritted my teeth was
when they caught Silva and totally pulled a Dark Knight where he deliberately planned to get captured by Bond so he could meet M and then attempt to kill her.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I dont like him at all. He relied exclusivley on gadgetry, and was basically like Nathan Drake. He just lucks out in dangerous situations and bedding women alike.

No substance. Just a doucher...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Fair do's. Out of curiousity, what do you think of Roger Moore then?

______

And 恭喜發財! 新年快樂! (Happy New Year Sonic Boards!)

May this year bring you all good health and prosperity~

True Blue

Smash Lord
you guys are all being chatty kathys. I don't check and 3/4 pages go by in a few hrs? Geez.

Get active moar* lol

I know right? Takes me a while to catch up when I come back. lol

Jealespy. :applejack:
Don't be jealous if I did so I would bring you along.

All about Crash Bandicoot imo.

I have the 3rd one and that one is my favorite. That Time Warped Stuff

Ctr for best cart racer

I actually still have that game... I think. Now that I think about it I might have sold it.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yeppers. Literally use to play it all the time when I was little, especially cause I didn't have a memory card so I always had to start over. And I liked riding the Tiger.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
YESSS. lol. Just a few months ago I was trying to get the platinum relics on the tiger levels. I tried for hours but I was only able to get it in one of the three levels I think. so hard xD

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
When Chrono Phantasma comes out, I'm probably gonna take a bit of a break from Brawl (already have been pretty much lol, haven't played since APEX).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
When is CP coming to America anyway

If Extend was any indication, hopefully we'll get it by the summer time this year, with Japan getting it at the beginning of the month.

[EDIT]

...though come to think of it, we might be in for a bit of a longer wait, since I saw somewhere that apparently that Mori was still writing and finishing up the main Chrono Phantasma story by the time the arcade edition was released. Ah well.

I'd get back into Blazblue, but to hell with that franchise. :applejack:
Out of curiosity, what do you find wrong with BlazBlue in the first place? Not looking down on you or anything, since games like Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom aren't my cup of tea and they're amazing games in their own right.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
When Chrono Phantasma comes out, I'm probably gonna take a bit of a break from Brawl (already have been pretty much lol, haven't played since APEX).
Brawl isn't really a game you need to practice. I've gotten leaps and bounds better at the game by simply not playing it.

I'll hop on the CP train if I'm not too caught up in marvel to learn CP hazama.
But i've been putting so much work into my marvel team lately that i havent even played anything other than marvel and third strike for over a week.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Chrono Phantasma

&

Bang Shishigami?

I'll hafta check em out when I have time

work 8-5 & DJ Thurs to Sat nights & day gigs randomly

:(

:sonic:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Chrono Phantasma

&

Bang Shishigami?

I'll hafta check em out when I have time

work 8-5 & DJ Thurs to Sat nights & day gigs randomly

:(

:sonic:
....... /s-snicker

Bang is a character from BlazBlue. ...and by extension, Chrono Phantasma.

Bang wishes he had his own game. ...would be pretty cool though. Full of manly.

Life

Smash Hero
Pfft, 1D fighters. :troll:

(Honestly, I just can't get competitively into anything other than Smash. Well, I was kinda decent at Kid Icarus but didn't have the patience to optimize weapons and my only good weapon doesn't work solo which is a problem in any format other than LVD which is unpopular johns johns etc)

Seriously, though. I don't get traditional fighters. Although my only long-term exposure would be SFIV 3DS which isn't really that good so meh.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I'm also into competitive Sonic scene.

Anyways, well probably get into PSAS competitive once I get it, and maybe Street Fighter if I get SSFiv (I has sfiv) or which ever edition's most prominent whenever I get it.

Life

Smash Hero
Was considering possibly vacationing up to my relatives in Rochester and hitting the tournament while I'm an hour away--then realized I have a concert that day. Le sigh.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Conker's Bad Fur Day is overrated, and I still need to play the Banjos before I can call them bad. :applejack:
they are really fun games, you can get them on xbox live or use an emulator, i have both, but the wii emulator wont run banjo tooie at all.
Wedge, you should try andfind a way to my tournament. Syracuse ny, first sat of next month.

this gonna have a stream?

Just got back from Dallas, was a good time, sorry you missed it Espy. TX has been so dead I was impressed at the 30 man tournament from 4+ cities and the return of gnes, trela and illmatic.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm satisfied I took a game with good ol' Jiggles. I wasn't looking for a big placing, just wanted to have fun.

Sad I missed out on a lot of money matches though. :(

OK's gonna have to hold tournaments now if the Texas scene revives itself.

Tesh

Smash Hero
looooooooooool that was hilarious. he has been losing to be and zero forever and it was pure gold to see that happen when he finally has a sonic on the ropes. Did yall save those matches?

Top Bottom