• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Kojin, Tenki and Shadofiend.

(nobody should ever mention "Bionic Sonic" because it was corny as hell)

True Blue

Smash Lord
True Blue and X are my favs.

Circle jerk!!!

:phone:
WHOA! I don't spin that way. I spin right round the other way... This sounded funnier in my head... I am tired, haven't slept in my bed for a while cause of relatives and now so much reading. So I skipped ahead until I saw my name. lol

Though I like a lot of peoples names, especially if there tags have a neat backstory behind it. Cause nothing makes a tag better than a unique story behind it and why it was chosen lol.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I think all smash names are bad because they're smash players :troll:
Anyhow I won a Marvel tournament last night. Steaks for everyone, on me :awesome:
Awesomes! I may win one too. Depends on if the pro people come and stomp me lol. Gonna enter a Marvel tournament at this movie theater place just for the lulz. But would be funny if I won. But highly not.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Strider all day. Last time I played Marvel it was when UmvC3 dropped and he was in. And im absolute garbage at that game, lol.

And **** the ravens :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The last time I played the game was vanilla MvC3. Though I did try Ultimate and still own the game. My team consisted of Zero, Spider-Man and Sentinel. I don't know the types off heart, but I know this.

Zero had Hadangeki, Sentinel had Sentinel Force (charge) and Spider-Man had Web Swing.

My only stipulation for my teams in Marvel were that so long as Zero was on the team, I'd be fine. I might get back into it though, who knows.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol looks like wedge found the golden equation for marvel 3, pick your favorite character and build a team around him with two top tiers behind him lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol looks like wedge found the golden equation for marvel 3, pick your favorite character and build a team around him with two top tiers behind him lol.

Smash needs to have teams/assists next time. I'd feel much more confident as Sonic with tornado/grenade/pikmin/laser assists.

That really is the next step for smash. It needs a tag team game mode.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It's probably Aliens Colonial Marines, actually. Gearbox Software is situated near Dallas and the game comes out in a few weeks.

The Sonic tweet is just for the sake of a tweet, and the other tweeter may have just misunderstood.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I'm actually more hyped about the music that'll be in Sonic Adventure 3 than the gameplay.

Open Your Heart
Live and Learn
Now what?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hunnid-P is working on music for SEGA, so whatever comes next, it's gonna have Knuckles-related music.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Let's see
Open Your Heart
Live and Learn
Endless Possibilities
Reach for the Stars
So Much More
His World
What I'm Made Of
Free

I think the next song will be called, "That Which Is Inside" lol

Idk. Though just based of the adventure series it is going to be about the trials and tribulations of the game itself. Since all the songs always reference back to the story of the game. It's going to teach everyone that what inside is what matters and not the outside! Only the SOUL! lol

But yea the music is always great to wait for. I hated Generations for not having a real theme. I mean I was greatful for all the awesome remixes but I wanted a new opening them. Even Sonic Free Riders had one, which is good, and that game should have not existed. lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Free is actually on my top five list of all time favorite sonic songs. But that is just as much because of my connections to the marvel community as it is the actual merits of the song

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I have Free as my ringtone. My friends enjoy the music but haven't played any game past old classic Sonic.

Top Bottom