• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i am the mysterious black guy :)

but im a Blue Hedgehog... that loves A1 sauce n has a huge infatuation with women, gold rings n steak

:sonic:

:phone:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Can't hurt to have another interview, right? We probably would answer some questions differently than before.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well, we still have you, Jman, Froggy, Meek, D1AOS, AWAL, Tesh, Life, KC.

I figured I wasn't important enough and no one expected serious answers from me anyway. I'd be down to skim an interview of Meek or D1AOS though.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I've never read a sonic interview before, honestly. And I was just joking froggy, lol

We should do this, seriously. Also, we need to get back up on matchup discussion: my only progress is now with theory craft and thinking/discussion. Better decisions makes one a better player after all...

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i didn't think i was worthy of being interviewed :l but i also agree that we really should all discuss MU. I would say we should do them over skype a la the sonic shots skype chat thing. Us all putting our heads together i feel we could knock out these MU discussions fairly quick.
(I still wish we could make a video tutorial on how to properly use sonic.)

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
i didn't think i was worthy of being interviewed :l but i also agree that we really should all discuss MU. I would say we should do them over skype a la the sonic shots skype chat thing. Us all putting our heads together i feel we could knock out these MU discussions fairly quick.
(I still wish we could make a video tutorial on how to properly use sonic.)

THIS. Times a bajillion.

the skype chat interview thingy

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
KC: I feel you self yourself short too much. In 2012 you were one of the most active and highest placing/with player pool density Sonic's of all. Take a mutha ****in' bow dude, lol

Really, if you are active in the board, if you contribute the the community, if you aim to better yourself, or if you are just active, what does it matter if you are "top 5 Shaunick" or not? Its over rated, and ppl lose sight of more practical goals like *gasp* getting to be a better player and making better decisons.

Also, idk if skype shots is the time. I do drink on these occasions, as does espy. If we stayed sober, linked vids, and discussed things, sure. But I wanted the skype sessions to be a more informal way to tighten the community, not necessarily to advance the Sonic meta or whatnot

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Screw you life. Why would you donate to those melee douchebags(no offense to jman). All of those melee kids are just going to use that as anpther excuse to bash brawl. I bet it wont even take a month.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Thanks Jman, but that was gay. lol Just kidding!

Anyways I like melee but I was hoping that Skullgirls would win so then it would give them more of a reason to continue working on more characters and actually finish the game more than what is done already cause everytime I look at it I just get sad cause it looks so unfinished.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Youre going to be salty when the elitist melee d bags get back to their regularly scheduled programming. The only difference is that i wont have spent my own money to give them the ability to do so

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Appreciate the bias in the Melee bash KID, lol. I donated the 5 bucks I could spare, I'd love to see melee in.

And with Brawl's 176 dollars (last I checked) I really do think this is more of a community coming together than a bash brawl thing. Melee has been at Evo and is faster paced. I just think many feel it would be the better presentation for the Evo Stream monsters to lure in new smashers. Many of which would pick up brawl or P:M as well.

I'd rather see smash, in ANY form, at Evo. Its not a waste of his money, imo. I applaud the commitment to the community as a whole

P.S: KID- did I not watch a Melee vid with you commentating in like the last 5 months? Lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't think its something the Brawl community cared about. By the time we noticed it overall, I think everyone felt it made more sense to throw weight towards Melee instead of fighting each other for the spot.

Melee does give me a reason to watch EVO, I wouldn't have payed any attention to it otherwise.

Life

Smash Hero
To be fair, you're never going to get rid of people hating other people for stupid reasons. There are always going to be those people, no matter how much effort any one of us makes.

But looking at how this has gone down, I can't help but be optimistic about Smash as a whole.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im actually considering going, since I had to skip apex this year. It'd be an amazing experience, I'd meet many smashers and members of the FGC as a whole, and it'd be a great trip outside of the events since im of age, lol. But a lack of brawl makes me debate on Genesis 3 instead.

Money allowing, decisions....

Life

Smash Hero
As I'm still a college freshman who'll probably be staying with the parents over the summer, going to EVO itself is probably out of the question (unless I pitch it as a vacation--my bro lives/lived in CA for a while (I can't keep track of him) so maybe two birds, one stone?).

So instead I plan on celebrating by TO'ing.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I wish I could remove my notices. :applejack:
You talking about that Melee donations thing on facebook you keep getting invited to? lol

Im actually considering going, since I had to skip apex this year. It'd be an amazing experience, I'd meet many smashers and members of the FGC as a whole, and it'd be a great trip outside of the events since im of age, lol. But a lack of brawl makes me debate on Genesis 3 instead.

Money allowing, decisions....

Go to Genesis cause I may be going as well!

Top Bottom