• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ya know, personally, I only play brawl due to Sonic being in it. That was ever since day 1. Before unlocking him through SSE, I used Falcon, and oh dear lord I hated the game. Thought it was trash because he was such a hallow shell of his melee self.

Now, I only play brawl really to see how I do. I don't practice, I run my locals which are really a joke except for 3 players (which it still isn't close, but they are at least capable of taking a game or two off me, especially the D3 player), and I don't really travel except for a tri-monthly to the NE/MI areas but that's really more for melee.

I understand the apathy toward the game. But my drive to improve with Sonic, with all his flaws and actually outplay my opponent (shoutouts to Meek) is the ONLY thing that has me play this game anymore. With such a lack of play, losing doesn't really sour anything for me at all. Almost no brawl ego unless I lose to some jank stuff.

But I love the Sonic boards. It's what brought me back to the game at all after my hiatus, lol. Ur all homies 4 life!

:phone:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well, technically, ive gone undefeated in the last 2 tournaments ive gone to and im holding another in march. The 2nd. Ill try to get some fire going in this place again.

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Hey if we are talking about heroes. I think we all need to look in my direction. Lol.

Wedge is just the scourge of the group, goes rogue and does his own thing.
Espy is mighty, but he just wants to have fun.
Kuraudo is that ray of hope, but gets covered by clouds here and there.
Goggles is miles ahead but he stopped and hasn't started back up yet.

So all in all that just leaves ME!
I am not the Hero that Mobius deserves cause I am already the Hero that Mobius has.
The True Blue hedgehog that never backs down from a fight!

(On a side note. I think I will stop talking for a while. I think I did a month worth of stupidity and sonic references in this to make it so. lol)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Hey if we are talking about heroes. I think we all need to look in my direction. Lol.

Espy is mighty, but he just wants to have fun.
Goggles is miles ahead but he stopped and hasn't started back up yet.

So all in all that just leaves ME!
I am not the Hero that Mobius deserves cause I am already the Hero that Mobius has.
The True Blue hedgehog that never backs down from a fight!

(On a side note. I think I will stop talking for a while. I think I did a month worth of stupidity and sonic references in this to make it so. lol)
u aint **** *****aaaaaa

Kupo Rose

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman

Moar references?

I think I did a month worth of stupidity and sonic references in this to make it so. lol)
Something tells me you haven't heard Sonic Youth

True Blue

Smash Lord
ON THE ROAD TO RUINING CITY!
WHERE AWESOME FROGGY LIKES TO LIVE!

lol
And yea I have heard Sonic Youth, I love it. For a while I had a quote that was similar to the song but with references to songs I liked.

Kupo Rose

How can you not like steak though.

Also, after mass amounts of considerable research. I found that A1 was first developed, produced and marketed over here in 1831. It was only 1895 that it was a trademarked in the US.

uk, y u no sell

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I meant steak sauce, but even then, I don't really eat a lot of steak as it is. Chicken Fried Steak is the only thing I can recall eating a on semi-regular basis.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I guess Chicken Fried Steak would actually be my favorite food, possibly because I eat it so sparsely so when I get a chance to eat one I'm anxious for it.

But ground beef and pork make up my meat diet for the most part. I have a very minimal menu, lol.

What would the other 50% request of me?

This is reminding me of the Sonic Interview thread. Should revive that, maybe.

Top Bottom