• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Yea Side B is also beast. But you don't want to use it too much where they realize what is going on. Cause then they just do the Nair that has two hits and it can knock you out of it still.

And Diddy will always be my problem. I have awful item control.

Though I meant to ask, why have you started using MK? I don't think I ever noticed you use him before unless I just really didn't notice it. lol
It's the startup of the sideB that beats out everything they have, since it's invincible for 4(?) frames.

I mained MK before Sonic, then switched to Sonic because I wanted to expose people for being fraudulent, and to prove I could outplay people with a not-so-good character. Now people are becoming less fraudulent and forming tactics to deal with Sonics flaws as a character, it's frustrating to lose when I don't feel outplayed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We were supposed to have 80 degree weather this week. Random cold front solved the problem. It's super comfy here.

You should come over and see for yourself. :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I started playing Sonic due to a challenge from some friends in Dallas/Fort Worth about 4 years ago. But now it just feels tedious to play him now. I get more enjoyment out of Jigglypuff and DDD.

Guess I'll see how far I can go with Sonic in Texas Crusade 6 next week anyway.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I started with Sonic because...well, Sonic's in my top 3 favorite fictional characters of all time. I jumped for joy when I saw him. Now if (it would never happen. saying that here) it were Cloud in Sonic's position in Smash Bros.?

...things mighta been different.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I started playing Sonic due to a challenge from some friends in Dallas/Fort Worth about 4 years ago. But now it just feels tedious to play him now. I get more enjoyment out of Jigglypuff and DDD.

Guess I'll see how far I can go with Sonic in Texas Crusade 6 next week anyway.
Oh wow coming to TCS6? I guess that means you, me, zero and espy. Maybe we will match the spaceman menace this time.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Two-stocked him first ever game me and him played, then last stock last hit on Delfino, then got three-stocked on FD because of frustrations. But that was well over two years ago. I'm curious to see how a second encounter would pan out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If I have to play Denti I'm just gonna mess around. :applejack:
thats the spirit espy, refuse to pick up a better character, but also stop trying with your main. not like you'd be smart enough to beat him with mk, wolf, falco, wario etc. anyway
Two-stocked him first ever game me and him played, then last stock last hit on Delfino, then got three-stocked on FD because of frustrations. But that was well over two years ago. I'm curious to see how a second encounter would pan out.
probably worse

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You make it sound like I have anything left to prove, Tesh.
If you want to put up with that match up, be my guest. I have no interest in dealing with that kind of nonsense anymore. I just want to have fun. :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
probably worse
Maybe.

But since we're bound to go to Delfino Plaza anyway since it's our favorite stage, and if we play it on my Wii, and so have either Modern Seaside Hill or Tropical Resort playing on it, I'll have one hell of a time during the set.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
If I have to play Denti I'm just gonna mess around. :applejack:
I would really prefer if you didn't. >.> Especially since I know you can beat him.

You won't see me messing around against anyone I play either. I won't hold back, and I won't back down even if it annoys the hell out of me.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
My controller's analog is starting to rip again. Unless I stop clawing the analog (finger and thumb on the stick) and learn to fight with just a thumb style, I'll have to fish out some more money for another GameCube controller.

If not, well... I'll be taking a break for a while. But a break'll do me some good anyway.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Because you beat Logic and you are our last hope without depresspy trying anymore.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, you misunderstand.
I know I can beat him. Easily.

I just don't want to put up with that kind of grief. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh snap, easily you say? How can you say that and not back it up man?

How can you even say that lol. He will likely be the only thing standing between you and 2nd place next weekend.

Why not just use someone slightly better than Sonic. You like aminals right? Bring out your spacies or the aura monster. How much fun do you have losing? I know its not something you get to experience much in San Antonio but I'm telling you it DOES get old after a while.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How can I say that? Well, I say it with confidence, but also with a lot of apathy towards the game itself. That's kinda how. I really don't care how I place anymore.

I love losing. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm just wondering how many years its been since you've beaten Denti, since he has improved alot since your prime.

Tesh

Smash Hero
K, but can we agree that when I beat him, it counts for more than when you beat him?

Tesh

Smash Hero
How are you posting without it showing you watching the thread?

Also you are no fun.

Top Bottom