• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
to the guy looking to find sonic vs peach vids. you can look up

espy vs illmatic.
tesh vs illmatic
KIDGoggles vs Dark Peach

basically, what I can tell you is, literally 50% of the match from the sonics end, basically boils down to, "Space Bears!"

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
No, i dont watch it, but i promised several ppl i'd at LEAST give it a try. So my intent was to watch it to talk to a few of the Bronies this Saturday for the skype session

Life

Smash Hero
Basically how I feel about MLP is this: I keep hearing about how good it is but I never actually get around to watching it. There's always either more important things to do or other things I'd rather watch (such as Doctor Who). Except I get a lot of the jokes because I hang around on this board and on TVTropes.

I'll probably catch it on Netflix someday.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its not worth it. really. i watched it and I was thoroughly unimpressed. so much so that I am convinced that anybody that watches it in my demographic (18-35 year old male) is either gay, a furry or something even worse.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd watch Doctor Who, but I'm waiting for some episodes to build up before I start to watch it again. I just watched the first two episodes of the most recent season that started. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I started watching Doctor Who but right at the end when Tennant left the role and I stopped because of it.

/stupidreason

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Very stupid reason.
Matt Smith grows on you, trust me. I disliked the hell out of him for the first few episodes.

Eccleston is still my favorite doctor though. :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Typing a paper is a pain. This is the second day in a week that I've had an all-nighter.

Good news is, if everything goes right, this will be my very last paper to type, and I'll be good graduate next week. So that's been my mantra as I've been typing this.

EDIT: Well, second to last paper. I have a Japanese "sakubun" to write, but that one just has to be a page long and requires little effort beyond "use these structures and suffixes at least once."

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I've done some all-nighters too. My sleeping pattern has been pretty messed up and it's not gonna get any better until this week and next week is over.

On another note, it's 1° outside and some girls still opt to wear the silliest garments.

But I'm not complaining.

:080:

Life

Smash Hero
Ooh, someone else who likes Ninth Doctor! lol

Liked Eleven/Matt Smith's story arc the best overall though. Not watching series 7 until it's out on Netflix though. Would rather see it all at once, and avoid spoilers in the meantime.

And I haven't seen any of the old series.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Matt Smith's arcs ARE the best, but Eccleston's Doctor is just fantastic.

I think I just fixed my sleeping pattern. Finally woke up at a normal time (8am), but only after staying awake for 50-some hours and then sleeping for about 20. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Sounds good I guess. My sleeping pattern has been screwed up once again. Yay for missing class. lol.

Though the new doctor is pretty neat, took a while to get use to him. I should have done what you guys did with the newest season cause I was like "I will watch it as it comes out each week!" then they stop half way through the season or something... Idk but it was just 5 new episodes and then they stopped and I was like "Waaa.... My face..."

As for MLP, I never try to push on people but then again I am not overly obsessed with it. I like the animation style and Rainbow Dash and thats what had me look into it and after watching it I was just like "Ya know this is alright, kinda like Powerpuff Girls." until that opening song comes on and then I go and say "Why am I watching this..." lol

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd usually prefer instrumental intros.

Something that reminds me of Batman the Animated Series.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I like the same for intro and outro if it fits both or is just that good. Endless Possibility is a great example.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I am actually tired of that song. lol. It only got better for me cause I found that Ducktales mashup version of the song lol.

And I prefer vocals, I like something I can sing along badly too lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I prefer something I can beatbox badly along to.
And most importantly I can dance to

Life

Smash Hero
Man, it's been a while since I listened to Crush 40 tunes.

On another note, three hours and forty minutes equals one supposedly semester-long project done (although a lot of the work was supposed to be pulled from our homework so that saved me a lot of time). Pro in procrastination.

Top Bottom