• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Anyone know if there are any more of these?

I know about the Sonic one. I fervently want more Sonic-themed pictures like this.

Oh cool, you can click pictures to view them fullsize.

woow autoscale.

Tesh

Smash Hero

Since im not such a child to make a sonic song the theme song for my entire existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQKGvVRnZ8

since im always the only one that has to hit people with the real talk and say the things that others arent willing to say.

I wouldnt be able to pick one song as my theme for ever, but as of right now, thats it.

before that it was this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8
More interesting if you let other people pick your songs imo.
Can this one be for KID?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Then watch ittttt

@BSP: Lady and the Tramp 2. Actually I'm gonna go find and see if I still have All Dogs Go To Heaven.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
BSP, what the heck, man?
I was just talking to Kupo about this awhile back.

It's from Lady and the Tramp 2.

@Kupo: ADGTH is on Youtube.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
loool wedge, i dont even have a clue what my theme would even look like. at leeast u know wat to expect lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Man...coming up with themes is tougher then I thought. There are some people here that I would peg a Sonic song to though just because it seems fitting.

I like using instrumental music for theme songs though most times, you get more emphasis on the actual music itself and the emotion it gets out of people, and what it means. "Those Chosen By The Planet", Sephiroth's actual theme, for example. It doesn't have lyrics to it, but you get the point and just KNOW that's Sephiroth's theme in every single way, perfectly fitting.

I'll think about it for you guys, find some awesome ones for you all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt know that was a megaman song, tho ive heard it before.

i missed so many megaman games, the only ones I played, were the original 8, halfway through megaman legends, and i got like halfway through this rpg megaman on the game cube.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That sounds like a pretty good theme, actually. Not just something for some random fight or anything. Good choice, S.Storm.

@ KID

I highly recommend the Mega Man X series. It's essentially the original series on steroids, much more fluid controls, and the difficulty is pretty nice but not unfair. Maverick Hunter X for the PSP was a really nice remake of the first X game too. Too bad they didn't give the green light to remake the rest of the games though... I know they had plans to, apparently giving X a better purpose in the story and all.

Budokai 3 was the most legit side DBZ fighter ever. It had just the right amount of teaser stuff for Dragon Ball GT, and it gave me awesome Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I love Budokai Tenkaichi 3 though. Super Saiyan 3 Goku in that one was so freaking awesome.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Looking around for music has actually led me to multiple songs that I consider themes for myself, or themes that I want to use for myself lol.

Helix Nebula, New World, Picolescence, The Hard Way Across, and so on.

I even have themes I found for friends of mine. Voice From the Hell is my own personal theme for Terodactyl Yelnats, and he himself loves it, along with some songs from a fella named Gravey, lmao.

/hyperlinking

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Does everybody see the X series harder than the original?

I guess the wall-jumps have spoiled me, because I think the original Megaman is more difficult than the X series.

... Unless you play X6 on Nightmare Mode like I did. @#$% that game and all of it's glitchy unfairness.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Budokai 3 is so much better than Infinite World.

@Kupo: I can't find the movie on Youtube. ;-;
No Angel for me, it seems.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I would have played Infinite World if only for the fact that I could use Vegeta's GT incarnation.

I got tired of playing Baby Vegeta, but not GT Vegeta, in the Tenkaichi series :/

I'm still waiting for a game where you play as Teen/GT Goten. As well as King Kai, but since the most recent DBZ game has him playable, I'm just waiting for that game to be localized.

Kupo Rose

Budokai 3 is so much better than Infinite World.

@Kupo: I can't find the movie on Youtube. ;-;
No Angel for me, it seems.
I just want the roster from Infinite World in Budokai 3. SSJ3 Kid Goku C:

Yeah I only found the movie in mandarin. Doubt that helps lol.

As well as King Kai, but since the most recent DBZ game has him playable
King Kai is playable???
...What attacks does he have?
inb4kaioken

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Comedic stuff, lol

His special attacks include chucking the brick he used as a test object for Goku's Spirit Bomb, ramming opponents with his car, and restricting the opponent with the 4 10-ton weights Goku used in that filler saga, and chucking a brick at him.

aka, no Kaio-ken/Spirit Bomb. Sadface.

Kupo Rose

Wow milked him hard lol.

I just looked at Budokai Tenkaichi 3's cast.
- Frieza Soldier
- Spopovich
- Babadi

...What :facepalm:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just want the roster from Infinite World in Budokai 3. SSJ3 Kid Goku C:

Yeah I only found the movie in mandarin. Doubt that helps lol.
Yeah, I found it in Mandarin with English subs. I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it.

Also, Raging Blast 2 had one of Cooler's lamest, most unmemorable warriors as a playable character. They even included Hatchyakk from that terrible DBZ OVA.

It sucks that it sells. Above the issue with the roster, it's just an awful game.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
In a sequel game for the Budokai series, it's kind of standard to expand the roster. Only when the game s a start of a new branch does the roster reduce back to the core cast.

As expansive as the roster is, there's little else to add to the lineup aside from the movie villains' cronies. With the addition of the other two androids and Cooler's Armored Squadron, the only ones left to add are Slug's henchmen, Garlic Jr.'s henchmen, Bojack's remaining gypsies, Bardock's other comrades (Why the hell did they include Fasha but not Tora?) Turles's cronies, Paragus, Bio-Broly, and Hirudegarn's first form. Pretty much everyone from the main series of DBZ has been included aside from the Kais and Kid Pan.

It helps that among the additions in the roster is a character so far out of the way that it piques interest. BT2 gave the Saiyans additional Great Ape transformations, BT3 finally brought in King Piccolo and General Blue and brought in a large chunk of the DragonBall cast, including Arale, and King Cold and Nouva Shenron. Raging Blast gave Vegeta and Broly what-if SSJ3 transformations. RB2 revived a character that hadn't been seen since 1993.

There's not much else to go with at this point aside from improving the graphics, adjusting the gameplay "slightly," and individualizing each of the characters, unless they want to keep going with what-if transformations. DRAGONBALL AF LINEUP GO.

Life

Smash Hero
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
(inb4 pic)
Well, good and bad. Good news is, there's another tournament in two months. Bad news, it's Melee only, so no repping Sonic. Still plan on going tho. I use Marth/Dorf mainly in Melee but I'm pretty terrible, anything I should know before going to stickies? (I'll probably stick with Marth for now.)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You could be badass and use Pichu.

There's an Arkansas tournament this weekend, and I'm seeing if I can attend that. Should be fun.

And if Mr. Martin goes too, even cooler.

Life

Smash Hero
Yeah, they just flow really well for me without having to press something every two frames. I'm more a YL person than a Link person tho.

Time to hit the stickies, then.

Kupo Rose

I never played Melee :bee:
Good luck at your upcoming tourney though InCom

Yeah, I found it in Mandarin with English subs. I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it.

Also, Raging Blast 2 had one of Cooler's lamest, most unmemorable warriors as a playable character. They even included Hatchyakk from that terrible DBZ OVA.

It sucks that it sells. Above the issue with the roster, it's just an awful game.
Not worth it imo. You wanna hear Angel's voice too.

Lol, it's so silly adding characters who you see use like 2 moves and then be part of a DBZ roster.

As expansive as the roster is, there's little else to add to the lineup aside from the movie villains' cronies. With the addition of the other two androids and Cooler's Armored Squadron, the only ones left to add are Slug's henchmen, Garlic Jr.'s henchmen, Bojack's remaining gypsies, Bardock's other comrades (Why the hell did they include Fasha but not Tora?) Turles's cronies, Paragus, Bio-Broly, and Hirudegarn's first form. Pretty much everyone from the main series of DBZ has been included aside from the Kais and Kid Pan.
Maaan they might as well add.... *Top Comment* lol

And oh hell no @ what-if transformations.

I don't get why this 'live-update' doesn't work for me :/

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Too bad SSJ2 Vegeta is only around for like, 15 seconds max in the anime.

All this talk is making me want to watch the anime again. Guess I'll watch the Ginyu Force arc for the 15th time this year.

Top Bottom