• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Just finished a local tournament. Got 3rd, and made a .50 cent profit LOL.

Top 5 was pretty much

:wario: :metaknight:
:metaknight:
:sonic:
:metaknight:
:snake:

in that order lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
D1oas really does look impressive. He knows his stuff. Clearly top 5 Sonic along with Speed, Espy, X, Cloud and me.

Trent

Smash Champion
That's twice Trent hasn't been on "Top Sonic list" now lol.
I mean, I wish to be a top Sonic yes. However, I don't feel I deserve it at this point. I haven't done anything (Outside of beating Joker on one of his bad days) since I came out of retirement that's worth noting, so I don't mind not being on it. Especially since I did terrible at WHOBO3.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Trent and I were both top 5 highest placing Sonics at WHOBO though.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
MLP + Knuckles = This
Finally, you post something I appro-

MLP + Tails = This
This one's okay I suppose.

Now find me a MLP version of Silver, and you'll have your old-time, expected reaction.

Find one of Touhou and I'll kill you.

Such a modest guy.

But ain't no way in Hell I'm top 5 Speed. I don't go OoS, and I'm not consistent.

[collapse="gush"]In other news, I am now the owner of an official copy of Touhou Project 08 Imperishable Night (something went wrong in the shipping process because it has a crack in it! :() and Touhou Project 10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Pawfeect~!).

... And a Reisen fan (cool).

... And a Reisen strap (I don't even know how to holster it so I keep it in my pocket wherever I go.).

... And some card protectors that takes artwork from a manga starring Reisen Eientei house (I leave 'em home).

Soon, I'll get my hands on Touhou Project 09 Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Touhou Project 12.3 Hisoutensoku, a custom made plushie, and a copy of the first Volume of Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth.

Feelsgoodman.jpg. Imports too; all of 'em

Probably doesn't even end there but I wanna keep my checklist realistic/affordable/possible. I wanna find some non-suggestive posters. Rule 63 sounds kind of fun too, but I'll see. Jerry help me sell these damn YGO! cards already! :X

Support Reisen, I must! Reimu's cool and all but main characters tend to be milked (hurr hurr) (Sonic h'oh h'oh), so this is the next best thing. **** Tewi. **** her good.[/collapse]

Also Mario Party is so much better than Brawl.

April 9th, at least. I should see about working on my approaching problems at the tourney. Oh yes. I messed up, and it probably didn't help my psyche that I got into a helluva lot of arguments with my mother prior too. I'm feelin' better now and have a small spark wanting me to get back in the game and try again.

Falco is hard though.

Last order of business for me! Get frame data. I'll do that after I get some sleep though, I'm tired. My schedule is off-balance, having no schoolwork to do this entire week was weird like that. Either that, or learn not to get into RPGs again. So much time-consumption; but it's my favorite gaming genre though. :(

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Cut him some slack Espy.

It's obvious you and Cloud used Super Sonic.

Totally different character.

Yep.

:093:

Tesh

Smash Hero

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Stolen idea from the Disco Room, but,

If you could have your own personal theme song, what would it be? Could be as a person, as a Sonic main, whatever that best describes you. Or you can link a song for somebody else around here and what you think their theme song should be.

I'll think of stuff later, but I'll likely go with instrumental themes mostly. lol

/inb4 Tesh goes with the obvious theme for X

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

If you could have your own personal theme song, what would it be? Could be as a person, as a Sonic main, whatever that best describes you. Or you can link a song for somebody else around here and what you think their theme song should be.

I'll think of stuff later, but I'll likely go with instrumental themes mostly. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9SQri2884

<3 Deltron

Life

Smash Hero
Probably something out of Crush 40. Srsly, I've had Open Your Heart/Live and Learn/What I'm Made Of stuck in my head off and on for like six months now. Probably one of those three depending on what kind of mood I'm in.

Also, dibs on tenth Sonic.

Life

Smash Hero
Marth's Dolphin Slash Cancel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0BbOl_XQoc

So I'm curious if something like this might be related to instant ledgegrab out of spring. The one time I know I've done it was at a spacing I haven't been able to replicate (I have a screenshot and a replay I can upload if it matters, it was on Japes). DSC happens at a very specific spacing that hardly anyone can hit consistently. But spring-to-ledge grabs the ledge when it normally wouldn't while DSC doesn't grab the ledge when it should... hm.

Tesh

Smash Hero

Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win

I doubt I could come up with one song that is "me". I'm not really THAT into music. Its just gravy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Since im not such a child to make a sonic song the theme song for my entire existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQKGvVRnZ8

since im always the only one that has to hit people with the real talk and say the things that others arent willing to say.

I wouldnt be able to pick one song as my theme for ever, but as of right now, thats it.

before that it was this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8

Top Bottom