• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im just saying, if youre number 7 and that pikachu in the vid is your number 2, than everybody thats not seibrik must suck balls over there.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That was most certainly not a Wi-Fi match from what I gather.

... But oh boy, here we are with that "matchup inexperience" excuse. I try to talk to many people, and so far I'm not impressed.

Are people still this freaking lazy after the game's been out for nearly three years? Do people still shrug off Sonic as a free win? Even with the accomplishments of his dedicated community?

I cannot see it, and I'm tired of both seeing the arguments and taking a backseat. This Summer I'm either going to see Sharpie/Tenki in GA, or I'm going to Genesis II and hang out with Cloud if he's still going there. If not, I still have to succeed "my father" and do some stuff; and surpass him in even that. Quote me on this and if I retire/quit before I accomplish that, I'll eat a toaster.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Pleeeeeaaase don't tell me thats a wifi match. Also nobody in SFL knows the Sonic match up either but ESAM plays way better than that.
6/5-6/10
MLG Hotel MM
BO5 (Forgot to save last match. ESAM goes IC and loses)

try reading the description of the vid mah dude.

mlg columbus brah.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm curious on how wide-scale this could get. NK has only one "ally" to speak of, iirc, and that's China, and that tie is being more severed by the day, from what I've read and heard. And if China tries to assist, the U.S. will most likely cut economic ties with China, which will put a big dent in China's economy, something it doesn't really need right now.

Regardless, if this escalates further, by the end of it, we may no longer have to differentiate between the Koreas anymore.

It doesn't take away from the severity of the situation in the least, but I can't see this going much farther than a large regional war in East Asia.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone like Sonic 4?
I like Sonic 4. It's a really good game. It's nice going back to the basics with a Sonic game again. It was pretty cool they used the boss fights from the classic Sonic games and made some modifications.

Right now, I'm just doing a lot of thinking since this Saturday I'm hosting my first Brawl tournament in Las Vegas hopefully to revive our Brawl community. Also right now I'm just thinking of what games I should do when I host a video game tournament at Las Vegas Supercon on December 12th. Right now I have in mind Brawl, Blazblue, Super Street Fighter 4, maybe Melee and I'm really going to do this. I'm planning a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Action Race tournament. The organizer of the Supercon allowed me to pick any games since he was all ears for any video game and I actually wanted to host a SA2:B tournament for quite some time. I've already have the ruleset for all the games I'm going to do for the Supercon. SA2:B was a pain to think of all the ruleset.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
XALTIS! What's up Brosef?

Terios! Whats going on man?! Its been forever!

6/5-6/10
MLG Hotel MM
BO5 (Forgot to save last match. ESAM goes IC and loses)

try reading the description of the vid mah dude.

mlg columbus brah.

Alright if it wasn't wifi then it must of been the match up inexperience. But hey don't get me wrong guys. I'm not using that as a excuse. If ESAM lost then he just lost. Good **** to the Sonic that beat him. I'm assuming it was you right Da Kid?

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I like Sonic 4. It's a really good game. It's nice going back to the basics with a Sonic game again. It was pretty cool they used the boss fights from the classic Sonic games and made some modifications.

Right now, I'm just doing a lot of thinking since this Saturday I'm hosting my first Brawl tournament in Las Vegas hopefully to revive our Brawl community. Also right now I'm just thinking of what games I should do when I host a video game tournament at Las Vegas Supercon on December 12th. Right now I have in mind Brawl, Blazblue, Super Street Fighter 4, maybe Melee and I'm really going to do this. I'm planning a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Action Race tournament. The organizer of the Supercon allowed me to pick any games since he was all ears for any video game and I actually wanted to host a SA2:B tournament for quite some time. I've already have the ruleset for all the games I'm going to do for the Supercon. SA2:B was a pain to think of all the ruleset.
Omg son get me out to this and let me borrow a fight stick and I'll **** every one of your events.
:3c

Tesh

Smash Hero
Whats all this now?

I'm just gonna say that despite the fact that I have never heard of Xaltis before, the 6 people ranked above him are amazing players and there is no shame in being ranked directly after them.

Why is it a big deal that ESAM lost to KID in a 5 dollar money match. Didn't he win 1000$ the next day? I'm sure that matters more as far as being an awesome player. It would also stand to reason that he isn't that bad at the matchup anymore (hell he just took out Espy at MLG). I'm not sure how a 5 dollar money match is more serious than friendlies anyway. That wouldn't even buy me lunch.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Whats all this now?

I'm just gonna say that despite the fact that I have never heard of Xaltis before, the 6 people ranked above him are amazing players and there is no shame in being ranked directly after them.

Why is it a big deal that ESAM lost to KID in a 5 dollar money match. Didn't he win 1000$ the next day? I'm sure that matters more as far as being an awesome player. It would also stand to reason that he isn't that bad at the matchup anymore (hell he just took out Espy at MLG). I'm not sure how a 5 dollar money match is more serious than friendlies anyway. That wouldn't even buy me lunch.

I'm not known too well I'm the best Falco in FL and trying to be the best Sonic in FL. I don't wanna cause fights in here or anything. Sonic mains shouldn't fight eachother anyways. But yea like I said a loss is a loss. I'm not gonna argue about it.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Omg son get me out to this and let me borrow a fight stick and I'll **** every one of your events.
:3c
Lol. I wonder if I can **** the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament. I have to ask Anthony, the event organizer if I'm permitted to enter any of the tournaments I'm hosting. I really want to enter the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Lol SA2B? I'm all metal.
JUST
PURE
METAL
I'm a Sonic player all the way. I'll use Amy Rose as well just to mess around and be a jerk in City Escape. (well, I'm more of a jerk with Amy in City Escape compare to Sonic.) I can't use Amy since I banned her in the tournament. If you want me to post the rule set, I'll be happy to. I might need some opinions anyway.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Amy is cheap in SA2:B. Every time I bring that game to UNLV, everyone gets mad at me when I use Amy. I'll use Amy Flash right when you are in front of a robot and I'll be even more of a jerk when I get to the goal ring and wait for you under the goal ring until you get really close then I jump.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Man, all this talk of people being free and putting others down; when did people become such lame-o's?

Awesome to have ya, Xaltis. I remember playing Chaz from Florida at the first Genesis... I'll have to return the favor and hit you guys back now that I'm on my A game. Try to go to Genesis 2! I'll be waiting.

[EDIT]

Also, Panty rocks my socks. ...skank. lmao

--

Pure Sonic all the way. I have yet to be beaten in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Action Replay?

I'd totally race Sonic vs. Knuckles, and use Knuckles for it. He's pretty **** fast when you get him running on Sonic/Shadow levels.

I'll just play Shadow against you, Speed, if you gotta go with the blue blur.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
They need to bring back Sonic Adventure 2's epic multiplayer. Could you imagine something like Sonic Colors on the Wii with multiplayer?

I MEAN BETTER MULTIPLAYER. Split screen head to head racing. With a bunch of characters.

Top Bottom