• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Totally agree. By far, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle has the best multiplayer setup. When I mention that I'm going to host a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament, some people went WTF?! Even Anthony knew already I was going to do a Sonic related tournament when I told him what games I'm going to host back on Friday when I went to Top Deck Gaming to attend a Battle Spirits card game tournament. I'm crossing my fingers when Las Vegas Supercon come around on the 12th of December that I'll have some people enter this tournament.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Alright if it wasn't wifi then it must of been the match up inexperience. But hey don't get me wrong guys. I'm not using that as a excuse. If ESAM lost then he just lost. Good **** to the Sonic that beat him. I'm assuming it was you right Da Kid?
hai.
I must respectfully request that you use all caps when you refer to me. KID being all caps is important to me. not to mention the fact that theres a falco player in NJ named Kid. (not all caps.)

Whats all this now?

I'm just gonna say that despite the fact that I have never heard of Xaltis before, the 6 people ranked above him are amazing players and there is no shame in being ranked directly after them.

Why is it a big deal that ESAM lost to KID in a 5 dollar money match. Didn't he win 1000$ the next day? I'm sure that matters more as far as being an awesome player. It would also stand to reason that he isn't that bad at the matchup anymore (hell he just took out Espy at MLG). I'm not sure how a 5 dollar money match is more serious than friendlies anyway. That wouldn't even buy me lunch.
1. its a big deal because im better than espy.
2. its a big deal because espy is terrible (did you SEE game 5?)
3. Its a big deal because im a massive troll.
4. why is it a big deal? Because you suck and youre making it that way.
5. Ive always acknowledged esam as a better player than me, but theres no way your going to beat someone when you have no idea what their character does.
6. if 5 dollars wont buy you lunch, you are one fat azz MF.
7. money match me for 5$ and Ill show you how serious it is.

I'm not known too well I'm the best Falco in FL and trying to be the best Sonic in FL. I don't wanna cause fights in here or anything. Sonic mains shouldn't fight eachother anyways. But yea like I said a loss is a loss. I'm not gonna argue about it.
Thats kinda funny since I second falco as well.
I like your attitude on things.

You probably are the best sonic in FL, seeing as the ones I know of (mickey, awal) are all terrible.

amyriders.
that sounds like some terrible spinoff game or something

Totally agree. By far, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle has the best multiplayer setup. When I mention that I'm going to host a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament, some people went WTF?! Even Anthony knew already I was going to do a Sonic related tournament when I told him what games I'm going to host back on Friday when I went to Top Deck Gaming to attend a Battle Spirits card game tournament. I'm crossing my fingers when Las Vegas Supercon come around on the 12th of December that I'll have some people enter this tournament.
You sound like you dont have a complete itineraryfor a tourney thats only 2-3 weeks away...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hell yea I'll money match you, there is no way I would lose to a Sonic.

Where the heck are you lunch for less than 5 dollars? I gotta get at least a couple of burgers, or a couple of medium pizzas to fill me up. Then when you factor in a drink and maybe a side dish, you are looking at like 8 dollars at least. Unless your talking about ramen noodles and water for lunch.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Where the heck are you lunch for less than 5 dollars? I gotta get at least a couple of burgers, or a couple of medium pizzas to fill me up. Then when you factor in a drink and maybe a side dish, you are looking at like 8 dollars at least. Unless your talking about ramen noodles and water for lunch.
There's plenty of places here that I can get a legit meal for 5 dollars and under.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is there proof of this legit 5 dollar meal? Or are we talking pasta/rice that you cooked at home and ate with butter?

I'll take 2 medium pizzas one with beef and cheddar cheese, one with philly cheese steak and onions, a big fish with cheese, onion rings and a large coke with light ice. Also I need it delivered to Houston while its still warm.

Trent

Smash Champion
My usual lunch=

1 Pack of Chicken Noodles (60 cents)
4 Pieces of Wheat Bread (20 cents)
1 Pack of Lunch Meat (58 cents)
2 Pieces of Cheese (5 cents)
Glass of Milk (30 cents)

Total: $1.73 For a bowl of soup, two sandwiches, and a glass of milk.

Sometimes I throw Chicken Patties into the mix, and that raises it to about $2.50.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Those are snacks.....

Dollar menu burger is like 3 bites.

And home prepared food doesn't count. Time is money.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Is there proof of this legit 5 dollar meal? Or are we talking pasta/rice that you cooked at home and ate with butter?

I'll take 2 medium pizzas one with beef and cheddar cheese, one with philly cheese steak and onions, a big fish with cheese, onion rings and a large coke with light ice. Also I need it delivered to Houston while its still warm.
http://www.littlecaesars.com/pizza/hot-n-ready_pizza.asp

5 Dollas + tax. Same for cheesy bread.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7me4r_rVqo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDnPyoypNDw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YxiI7ZEtk8&feature=related

I think I know how to handle sonic, especially one thats not as good as the ones Ive played.
There's plenty of places here that I can get a legit meal for 5 dollars and under.
this

fatty mcfatperson over here...

taco bell
i went there last night, got 2 beefy 5 layers, a caramel appl empanada, and a frutista.

thats a full meal with desert and drink for 5 dollars and some pocket change.

theres also 5 dollar footlongs from subweezie

My usual lunch=

1 Pack of Chicken Noodles (60 cents)
4 Pieces of Wheat Bread (20 cents)
1 Pack of Lunch Meat (58 cents)
2 Pieces of Cheese (5 cents)
Glass of Milk (30 cents)

Total: $1.73 For a bowl of soup, two sandwiches, and a glass of milk.

Sometimes I throw Chicken Patties into the mix, and that raises it to about $2.50.
this kid knows whats good with that thriftiness

Tesh

Smash Hero
Psh yea I could see myself losing to spacies, but I said there is no WAY I would lose to a Sonic.

Also that pizza is really 5 dollars for a 14 inch? I don't see a price on the screen, but I hope its not the quality of those cheap 99 cent freezer section pizzas.

Dollar menu things are small and do not feed a MAN!!! Dollar menu is for CHILDREN AND FALCOS.

Subway blows and 5 dollar footlong does not include a side or a drink.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Psh yea I could see myself losing to spacies, but I said there is no WAY I would lose to a Sonic.

Also that pizza is really 5 dollars for a 14 inch? I don't see a price on the screen, but I hope its not the quality of those cheap 99 cent freezer section pizzas.

2. Dollar menu things are small and do not feed an OBESE MAN!!! Dollar menu is for CHILDREN AND FALCOS.

3. Subway blows and 5 dollar footlong does not include a side or a drink.

1. Thats cool, why would I play sonic if falco/fox is a free win?

2. taco bell gives you a lot of food for not much money, their burritos are kinda jam packed. Also, i fixed your post for you.

3. they have a 6" meal with a side and drink too...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Your words have hurt me far more than a stomach ache ever could.

Even if I had eaten 3 large pizzas, 2 side orders of garlic bread and cinnastix with a 2 liter coke.

Even if I had eaten 2 triple entree plates of panda express with a side of 4 egg rolls lemonade a fortune cookie.

Even if I had eaten 2 whooper jrs, an original chicken sandwich, large onion rings and a shake.

Even if I had just woken up and eaten 6 pancakes, 2 egg mc muffin and sausage biscuit with an iced coffee hash browns and orange juice.

I don't think I can forgive you just yet.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I main sonic because he can do what I can't IRL. The fact of the matter is I could get a bazooka and fire it at the ground, or a flying disc machine, or lots of grenades.

I could even fly, swing a sword that always win, shoot lasers, bite people, chew em up and steal their power. I can shoot lightning out of my cheeks while screaming my own name. But I'm not much a runner I'd say.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Psh yea I could see myself losing to spacies, but I said there is no WAY I would lose to a Sonic.

Dollar menu things are small and do not feed a MAN!!! Dollar menu is for CHILDREN AND FALCOS.

Subway blows and 5 dollar footlong does not include a side or a drink.
Yes, it's 5 dollars. I live down the street from one. I personally don't like their pizzas. I was trying to prove a point. They do have amazing cheesy bread, however.

Subway is amazing. Then again, this is coming from someone whose name is TESH.

5 dollars goes a long way on a dollar/value menu.
Taco Bell: 2 chicken burritos/cheese quesadilla w/ guac. = $4.44
I don't worry about drinks because I drink water.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Kirby can mash you up with his gums though. Its not deadly but it squeezes out enough of your juices for Kirby to take some of your soul.

Also yea, can someone give me some DDD tips. I'm picking up DDD as a Sonic counter. I can't land anything but bair, grab and uptilt though.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Also yea, can someone give me some DDD tips. I'm picking up DDD as a Sonic counter. I can't land anything but bair, grab and uptilt though.
Spam DTilt.

Wouldn't you have a better chance of going (Meta Knight instead) to the D3 forums and asking for help there?

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
OMG kill setup. Still doesn't change that much in the match-up. The Sonic mains you're ever gonna run up against are still better than you.
Woooow, and there's the callout.

*Ahem.*

Anyway, I just noticed.

Goggles, I'm flattered. I would however advise using me as any sort of outlier. Leave that to Espy for now. I don't feel like I ought to get any kind of recognition until people actually do know me.

:093:

Tesh

Smash Hero
You just wait. Not long from now I will claim the throne as best Sonic in the region.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Man, all this talk of people being free and putting others down; when did people become such lame-o's?

Awesome to have ya, Xaltis. I remember playing Chaz from Florida at the first Genesis... I'll have to return the favor and hit you guys back now that I'm on my A game. Try to go to Genesis 2! I'll be waiting.

[EDIT]

Also, Panty rocks my socks. ...skank. lmao

--

Pure Sonic all the way. I have yet to be beaten in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

When is Genesis 2?

hai.
I must respectfully request that you use all caps when you refer to me. KID being all caps is important to me. not to mention the fact that theres a falco player in NJ named Kid. (not all caps.)

1. its a big deal because im better than espy.
2. its a big deal because espy is terrible (did you SEE game 5?)
3. Its a big deal because im a massive troll.
4. why is it a big deal? Because you suck and youre making it that way.
5. Ive always acknowledged esam as a better player than me, but theres no way your going to beat someone when you have no idea what their character does.
6. if 5 dollars wont buy you lunch, you are one fat azz MF.
7. money match me for 5$ and Ill show you how serious it is.

Thats kinda funny since I second falco as well.
I like your attitude on things.

You probably are the best sonic in FL, seeing as the ones I know of (mickey, awal) are all terrible.

that sounds like some terrible spinoff game or something

You sound like you dont have a complete itineraryfor a tourney thats only 2-3 weeks away...

Looks like i'm putting your name all caps from now on.

Top Bottom