• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
That looks more like a blue crystal ball with white smoke in it than a blue steak.

:stupidfox:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Randomly, you know how you can platform cancel easier by doing an input (ex: hitting a shield button) while holding down?

Alternatively, you can flick the control stick from down to left/right.

not sure if that makes it easier for anyone lol.

you know what would actually make things hella easier for me?

if there was one thread that covered all of the information there is out ther on platform canceling in one place.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I am sadface :(.

Is anybody else here disappointed at how easy Megaman-like games become when you have boss patterns/weaknesses figured out? It takes away so much of the challenge.

Then again, I suppose that's my fault for getting frustrated and not learning how to "legitimately" beat the bosses. One of these days, I'll probably come back to it and not use power-ups/abilities.

Oh boy...

:093:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Kind of Kinzer (Is referring to the MMZ series). You can destroy them using their weakness and your power ups or you could be minimalist which is more fun imo.

Good stuff Xivii, I can sort of see the steak but as someone else has pointed out it's not very clear.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Heh, I tried for a blue steak :steak: but I dunno its kind of meh.

:A1:
you have some kinda white blob, like your trying to make it look like an orb? a the bottum jus remove that if you had just blue on white it'd look good

a1 bottle looks fine

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

As long as you have Gecko, and run the game through that, you should be fine.
ohh I see what you are saying. Thanks! Haha I downloaded Sonic Adventure Directors cut on my xbox to celebrate how well you did at MLG. I never played directors cut because I just had Dreamcast version. They totally upgraded the Chaos which is awesome but they seem to grow a lot slower. My golden Chao has teeth im trying to turn him into a Sonic Chao so i keep giving him rabbits and stuff lol.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Sonic's running speed is also nerfed in DX.
yeah. Some of the textures are different (some better, some worse) also i noticed the camera is slightly worse (game is still enjoyable) but what irked me was framerate seemed to be worse in certain spots. I'm still having a lot of fun and overall it doesnt detract from the game. That's cool you can save rings now to buy stuff for Chao although I dont know what most of the stuff does. I bought a white and red Chao though.

Eggman had best voice actor in this game, shame he had to die.

"Get a load of THIS!"

"No way, I can't beleive this!"

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
HOLY ****

good thing im learning how to buffer better thru SSF4...that looks extremely difficult to perform tesh but if done correctly you could standing infinite the cast as long as you used the pivot grab grab box...its probably possible

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Gotta wait until Tuesday to get it, assuming nothing huge comes up that I buy it and not have enough money for Colors, lol. Norman isn't weird like the other cities that puts em up to buy a week earlier.

Midwest City might've though, if I could've gone for a Smash tournament, instead of having work in 9 minutes.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I have to wait til Wednesday to pick mine up since sometimes our local Gamestops don't have my pre-order in until the following day of release. Also I have class all day on Tuesday so there is no way I can pick up my copy if it comes in on Tuesday. The thing I'm worry about is not getting my Sonic cosplay hat. One of my local Gamestops already screw up my pre-order gift with Sonic Chronicles. I hope the location I went to this time doesn't screw it up.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Argh... I ain't gonna be able to play Smash for a couple months probably. The most I can do is practice or...gulp...WiFi. Got surgery coming up and I'll be outta commission for a while. I should still be around the boards and the like, but I won't be giving any new results for the tourney thread for a bit.

Don't get too good without me, guys. I'll be back. Also, REMINDER. WHOBO 3 or Genesis 2. GO TO ONE OF THEM. I'll be at either or (possibly both) guaranteed. I wanna see everyone one day and show them what I'm made of.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll let you look up what a pilonidal cyst is.

if by booty you mean not as good, well duh it's smaller numbers of Canada and compared to Espy and X and whatever. Hahah.

Tesh

Smash Hero
After seeing those 2 random Sonics get top 10 at MLG, I'm officially picking up Sonic (at least as a secondary).

Top Bottom