• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Okay let's not get crazy now, guys. lol

It's awesome that they did so well this one time, but let's all go out and do the same at every tournament so this isn't just a temporary sonic hype thing. Let's make it permanent.

...and let's go on an owning steak!
Now where have I heard this statement before?

HHHHMMMMMMMM.... ;);)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright. Thanks guys.

Actually pretty good to know. So, since Uthrow tends to get used a good amount I can now have Fthrow for trickery and damage.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There is only one way to settle this. Which throw does Espy use most?

BSP

Smash Legend
Yes. Espy got 5th, __X__ got 6th. Both did great either way. Two sonics top 8, one sonic top 5.

U throw's my favorite

infomon

Smash Scientist
People know how to tech Sonic's Dthrow?
apparently not :p

I thought Espy and X tied for 5th. Did they play each other for 5th/6th?
Yes, and Espy won.

As for the X trash-talking whatnot.... guys for now it's a rumour, let's see what X has to say, if/when he comes to this thread :) Perhaps that was just a private convo with one of his Utah friends who was going to be facing against Espy? Sonic-love vs. irl-friends, it's reasonable for that to be a tough choice. ;)

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
I haven't read things but if people are basing whose better by who won the ditto, you're an idiot.
If not, I like cookies and Amy Rose and Silver the Hedgehog are the coolest hedgehogs in the game.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Espy and X are both rather equal in skill. But in the end, they both faced equally challenging foes, and then had to face off against one another. Espy pulled out the victory.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Of course the ditto doesn't prove who is a better sonic over all. But it doesn't hurt to give Espy cred for getting that extra 750$. It was also REALLY close and they both took out some heavy hitters from all over. Espy beat some people with X experience. X beat some people with Espy experience.

I find the victories against Lee Martin and DEHF to be extremely impressive though.

Anyone wanna fight with speed for 3rd best sonic?

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Man tesh, that gap between espy/x and me is so great its crazy. screw third best. you better do something as great as what just happened, because third best doesnt cut it. at all. Its all about Espy and X.

Lets see...I went to MLG Columbus and lost to Dojo and Havok. X beat Dojo. i got 49th there.

I went to DC and got 33rd. I lost to TearBear and Polt (someone espy beats consistently). Idk whats up but those two are just amazing.

:sonic:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll just focus on being the best I can be.

Speed. If you go to WHOBO 3 or Genesis 2, 3rd best Sonic MM? SONIC DITTO WHAT.

Christ no.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Man tesh, that gap between espy/x and me is so great its crazy. screw third best. you better do something as great as what just happened, because third best doesnt cut it. at all. Its all about Espy and X.

Lets see...I went to MLG Columbus and lost to Dojo and Havok. X beat Dojo. i got 49th there.

I went to DC and got 33rd. I lost to TearBear and Polt (someone espy beats consistently). Idk whats up but those two are just amazing.

So you lost to 2 of the top players in the nation, a SoCal ranked MK, and Polt - who is no laughing matter himself and has beaten SoCal PR.

I'd say you did good both times.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259731

Y'all are going to bookmark that shizz, because I finally updated that **** in almost a year; and I'm only going to put in more work as the days go on.

Do not bump it though, let me finish gathering the rest of UTilt's data for today, and post saying so.

I need to shower and drink some water first though. I'm dehydrated and skanky.

I'm also taking requests. Tomorrow is Aura Sphere (Wedge), Tuesday is Dair (Tails/Jerry). One per person please, I need the community to let me know what they'd want prioritized first.

At least for now I figured out UTilt ain't safe on block for Lucario either.

Edit: Infzy, you a b****!

Also Espy, this means you have it archived somewhere on your computer. I suggest you put it in your furry folder so you can't miss it never ever.

:093:

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Im just more surprised at how they handled the MU's. These vids have to go up soon; im anxious to see how they did. Freaking. Crazy.

We all just have to do better...but its going to take alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of work. :s

Kupo's despicable. :mad:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Also, I think we should start demanding that Sonic's MU ratios change, across the board, and that Sonic rise to the top of mid tier
and then some
Forget it, it won't change the non-believers. We know better than anybody else where Sonic should be, even if we can't all universally agree.

Just worry about our community, and help our players grow.

... Grow to get on Espy's and X's level someday, then even further.

:093:

Top Bottom